[Auction] Blizz ard's arm

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by zPedroLoLz, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioning 1 blizz ard arm.

Starting at 23k rupees with 1k rupee increments.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Dude the guidelines, the format. The stuff in red you are missing.

1 Blizz Ard arm
    Starting bid 23k
    Min bid increase 1k
    auction ends 48 hrs after final bid.
    pickup will be @ SirDieALott-2 on smp?

Also not one single number I wrote is a bid. Was merely trying to show proper auction format.
    Equinox_Boss and ShelLuser like this.
  3. Ahhh...thank you AncientTower
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Also, you can still kill Blizz's in the wild therefor you can't auction these items....
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Then everything is farmable so nothing can be auctioned?? And I saw lot of players selling blizz ard arm. Anyways, I am out of forums.
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. The event ended officially today I believe so this auction can still happen. Though what i pointed out earlier still needs fixed and your staring price is way to high. I can buy a Blizz Ard arm for 22k So maybe make your starting bid 1k with 100r increase.
    Your best bet is to close this thread and start a new one with the things I've pointed out to you. Good luck in your auction.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Pardon the bump, this had to be shared:

Good point, but there is a huge difference. And please realize that this rule is only set up to have fair play in mind. Let me quote:

Reasoning is simple: promotional items are not available all the time. That is the key to their value. And why you'd want to bid on one in an auction. But is it really fair if someone bids heavily on a promo item, only to discover that they could also have gone out into the wilderness to kill a Blizz for a chance of getting one for free?

There's more: during an event some promo items are also available to buy in the /shopworld. So how fair is it to try and drive up the price while players can simply go out and buy one? Would you feel happy if you'd buy something for 20k rupees, only to discover that you could have bought it (officially from staff!) for half the price (10k)?

I don't think so ;)

That is why this rule exists. I know it sucks right now, your first auction and it went up in flames. Trust me: you're not alone here, plenty of us have made mistakes with auctions. Myself included.

Please don't let one negative experience ruin it for you. Besides: there's a lot more to these forums than the auctions alone.

But if I can help you to verify your auction for you (before you post it), just PM me. I'd be my pleasure to help you get started. And don't worry about foul play on my part, I got much better things to do than that (like stealing your idea for an auction or something).

You know the saying, right? If at first you don't succeed...

Please try again. I got your back if you want to!
  8. Auction Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.