[Auction] Another Tundra Beacon

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by The_Boulder, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indeed it is but like you can see from prevouis reply he is short the rupees and most people would just report him for him not having rupees to pay it blah blah blah I'm got time to spare
  2. so do have enough money or no
  3. Since I haven't heard a word from the winner since I gave him two days to get the rupees the auction is closed and going to post new auction later today
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. duh cuz i already got a beacon from my friend
  5. Yeah but you participated in this auction. You bid 12.5k and that is not an excuse.

Reported.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  6. i had the money when i bid then someone sold my shop redstone ore so i lost money then after i won the auction kegan66 said he had 1 i could have for 11.2k so i got that 1
  7. When bidding In a auction such as a beacon, it's best to not buy anything while your bid is highest within that auction, unless your me and can spend money like its running out of style. Even if your friend has offered you a cheaper price, you must uphold your current highest bid at a auction. It says so in the rules.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  8. i unwatched this thread

9. Thanks for the help. I placed freeze bids in Future auctions as invalid because what he did. It's basically false bidding
  10. Consider this item free to reauction, or do with as you please Dwight. :)
    Dwight5273 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.