[AUCTION] An Iron Voucher deal for a lifetime!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Blondekid42, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 32 hours from victory SteveClasher! It seems you have won the auction, but we'll just have to see. Nobody will step up to the challenge?
  2. 90 k
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  3. Bedtime bump!

Well, that reached a high bid quickly. ^_^
    Mischievous_Wolf is in the lead with 90,000 rupees. There's still room to "save rupees" on this auction. Don't forget the minimum bid is 10r. :3
  4. Time for a bump!

50~ hours from vicorty! 90k is still beatable!! ^_^
  5. Roughly 36 hours left!
    Bump!
  6. 18 hours remain. Will this Mischievous_Wolf take the win?

Bumpalicious
  7. One hour remains.... Will this be it?
  8. The auction goes on!

Considering the bid as of now, I will lower the victory time to 24 hours from the last valid bid, starting after this post.

If this is not allowed, please let me know.

To the victor go the spoils!
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  9. Sorry, not allowed indeed :p
    Blondekid42 and ShelLuser like this.
  10. Well shoot =P 56? Hours remain. XD
  11. About 36 hours left in the auction!

Will anyone steal away the prize from Merek_Shadower?
  12. Houston, we have a problem...

This auction is already over. Note that mentioned times and such are all from my timezone and point of view:

Mischievous_Wolf placed their bid on Tuesday, 3:01am. The auction ends after 72hours; so Friday 3:01am.

Merek_Shadower placed their bid yesterday (Friday), 3:10am. So, sorry to say, but it was 9 minutes too late.

Therefor this auction is already over and Mischievous_Wolf won with their bid of 90k.
    Blondekid42 and DrMadFate like this.
  13. oh um. I was hoping I wouldnt win this
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  14. Huh, I had a terrible dyslexic moment.... Misread the times entirely... I thought it was still going.. XD well thank you Shel!

Well, Mischievous_Wolf, it turns out you've won. Sorry, but you gotta pay. 90,000 rupees is the bill. You can pm me if there's a problem. :)

Shel, for assisting me again and being so reliable, I'm gonna give you a beacon when I get home today. Don't deny it or send it back =P You are so helpful lol I overlooked it again and now it's
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. XD Dang phone.
    And now it's a couple days after the end. Thank you so much Shel!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. Payment received and voucher has been sent!
    ShelLuser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.