[AUCTION] 64 Double Chests of Mushroom Stew!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TomvanWijnen, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2.6k, I just want to come to your res with lava and burn it all >=D
  2. Bump!
    Jelle68 likes this.
  3. Bump!
    Jelle68 likes this.
  4. Bumping isn't very nice :p
  5. Please review the auction guidelines with regards to "illegal bumping":
    What is illegal bumping?
    Updated: 03/11/2013
    Using an alternate account to bid on your auctions is forbidden. An alternate account will be considered an alternate if it has used the same IP as you have in your account. We know a rare case in this may include, siblings, but unfortunately, that's the rule we have to go by here. It is also against the rules to ask another player to bid on your auction to "bump" up it's price without the intention of completing the transaction if your friend wins. Any players found doing either of the above actions will lose auction rights, both as an auctioneer and a bidder.

You are allowed to give your auction a bump once every 3 hours ONLY if 3 hours has passed since the last post. A bid counts as a post, so please don't make posts like "USER123 is in the lead with 1000r!" unless 3 hours has past since that post. Abuse of bumping will result in the loss of auction rights as well.

Thanks, and also,
    BUMP!
  6. Please look at the times again...

You won, please pay and I'll setup your chests.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  7. Looks like there was about 2 hours between? I show 1:47 and 3:27 am, respectively.
  8. First bump:

Second bump:
    Jelle68 likes this.
  9. T R U. Your times were incredibly odd, because they were less than 3 hours apart on the next day, so it looked like you were bumping all in a row. Sorry marg, but hes got yah there.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. My apologies, TomvanWinjen. Someone reported it for being too close, and I obviously did not look closely enough at the times :D
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  11. Please pay, thanks.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  12. I cant connect this lag sucks and can I pay an additional 3k for u to bring it to my res?
  13. You're on smp1, right? I'll do it. :) (8k total)
    Btw, expext maybe a little delay, because my school will start tomorrow again, so I wont have as much time.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  14. Wait ill pay 5k extra to bring I to SMP4 wild for my outpost
  15. Do you mean 13k in total?
    Jelle68 likes this.
  16. and if not just re auction it caus this is to feed the outpost im in
  17. 10k 5k for the bid 5k for deliver lol
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  18. I can't re auction this, sorry.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  19. Yes u can XD if ur not delivering it im not buying it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.