[CLOSED] 6 Marlix Bows

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TheDarkAngel7, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey EMCers! Welcome to my 104th Auction!

There isn't enough room in the sky for Marlix and I. I've kept taking him down and sometimes he'd surrender his bow to me, I got 6 of them I'm auctioning off!

Item: 6 Marlix Bows
    Minimum Start Bid: 15,000r
    Minimum Bid Increment: 100r
    Auction Closing Time: 48 hours after the last valid bid

Pickup Information: No Pickup Location. If the winner and I are online at the same time and the rupees haven't been sent by the winner, I'll come over to your server and tell you that you had won. Another possibility is that if you notice I'm online and you hadn't sent your payment, you can come over to my server (I'll recognize your name :cool:). If possible we can do the exchange via "/trade" (I say if possible because either of us could be in the frontier or the wastelands).

However if you had sent your payment while I was offline, I'll send you the winnings via the in game mail next time I come online. ;)
  2. 15,100r
    TheDarkAngel7 likes this.
  3. Put a comma 😳 it triggers me when u don't put a comma
    30,300r ← bid
    Not 30300r
    Stnywitness likes this.
  4. I am a mathematician. I do not like commas.
    3.04*10^4 rupees, this is my bid.
  5. Add an actual number or this would be not a valid bid

40k r -callum
  6. That is an actual number and thus is completely valid. It is written in scientific notation.
    40.1 kilorupees
    ItsMeWolffpack and RampageX10 like this.
  7. 40,200r
  8. 40300, rupees.
    There is your comma, good sir.
    ItsMeWolffpack and TheDarkAngel7 like this.
  9. 😳😳 Nooooooo wrong placing
    40,400r
  10. CallumDaKing is in the lead with 50,000r! 24 hours are left in the auction, anyone else up to beating that? Or is he going to take them?
  11. About 22 1/2 hours left in the auction before CAllumDAKing takes them for 60,000r!
  12. Just over an hour left before CallumDAKing takes them!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.