[Auction] 54 stacks of iron ingots

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Yamanqui, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I build my auction winers house with only a single chest in mind, and haven't have the will to change it to gracefully accept a double chest, so when the winner comes to claim his/her prize they will find the 6 iron blocks inside. I think it would be false advertisement to put an image that doesn't correspond to what the winner will get (even if equivalent).

But if someone really need it, I stole this image from Bertone_Alfa, this is what I'm auctioning, but you will receive it it in a condensed form, 6 iron blocks.

2. Daegoo is winning with 15k rupees. A little over 9 hours left.
  3. 18.15k :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. I like people that know percentages.
  5. M4nic_M1ner is winning with 18,150 rupees. A little over 4 hours for the auction to end.
  6. invaild. you have to bid 10% of the last vaild bid. in this auction: 18'15r + 10% = 19'965r
  7. As Lukas3226 already stated, this bid is invalid, unfortunately.

So M4nic_M1ner is still winning with 18,150, and in a little over 3 hours will win.

The minimum next valid bid would be of 19,965, but you can bid anything over that.
    M4nic_M1ner and RainbowChin like this.
  8. Oh, I love maths! :)
    nfell2009 likes this.
  9. Maths make the world shine!
  10. Exactly 2 hours for M4nic_M1ner to get 54 stacks of iron ingots at the low price of 5.25 rupees per ingot.

Still a little time for the surprise bidder to come.

I remain anyone interested that the minimum valid bid is 19,965 rupees.
  11. The last 30 minutes for any last minute bidders.
  12. And the clock is restarted, another 24 hours for this auction.

For those not mathematically inclined, the next minimum valid bid would be of 21,967
  13. nickjwolfe is winning with a 25k bid; but there is still a little under 6 hours to go.

(Next minimum valid bid would be of 27.5k)
  14. Last hour before nickjwolfe wins this auction. Still time for surprise bidders to come.
  15. 5 minutes to go. bid so we can see his face!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.