[AUCTION] 240SX'S VOTER BOOTS

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by GSXR, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 240SX's Voter Boots
    Starting Bid: 15000
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1000
    Auction Ending Time: 3 hours from Now.
  2. Winner. Meet me on smp6 in the frontier south. I can't go back into town so meet me half way.
  3. Not sure that's legal. If you are unable to meet in town you have to note it in the op.
  4. According to auction rules...

You must provide a secure pickup location in the Town world for the auction winner to collect your items. We recommend you use [ACCESS] signs to do this. You may offer delivery.
  5. This is permissible, but only if both the buyer and seller agree to it. If the buyer does not want to meet in the frontier the seller will have to return to town to make the transaction.
  6. Did you get the boots? If so I'm willing to buy them from you for 15k or if you'd prefer a financial gain 20k. Since the player is banned permanently I'd like them as a collectors item.
  7. LOLLLL
    AncientTower likes this.
  8. No I didn't get them, the idiot asked me to go to his wild base and meet him half way and then made excuses he was lagging and that I'd have to collect myself and then had the nerve to ask me to collect stuff from his wild base and mail them to him.
  9. I never said I was lagging, your lying to the EMC Community. I only asked you to meet me at my wild base I asked half way you said no and said your gonna go all the way to it. My pc crashed I /p 'ed you and you've gone offline I waited 4 or 5 days for you to leave when my pc crashed. Then waited days after for you to not come back
  10. Lets not get into a war on the forums please. If there is cause for concern you wish a staff member to address, please send me a PM with further information; the public forums is not the best place to be addressing the matter.

Since the auction is nullified due to the ban of the auction host and payment was not rendered prior to the ban, there's no further reason to keep the auction thread open and will be closed at this time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.