[AUCTION] 2 Double Chests of Stone

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Uzziyaa, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Being really tired makes one bid outrageously.
    Jake81201 likes this.
  2. Haha, totally forgot about this, Trever, please pay me 6.5k and I will tell you where the chests with access signs are. Congratz!
  3. I'm Currently traveling through the US right now, so it may be a while before I can actually go on Minecraft, so whenever I get the chance I'll be sure to pay you and grab the stone.
  4. Oh Im stupid its over ,better luck next time :p
  5. lol
  6. Ok, I'm pretty busy but in two days and once I receive the payment I'll make the chests.
  7. Do you want your stone or no.. I have someone that would like it.
  8. EDIT: I will keep it for you.
  9. Thank you, I'm writing this from my 3ds, so I'm not sure if this'll go through. I'm still unsure when I'll get to a computer to pick up the stone. I apologize for this unnecessary an likely unwanted wait.
  10. No problem, it came through by the way. And just a question, have you paid the 6.5k yet?
  11. Nope, not yet. Sorry. I might be able to do all this Saturday - Sunday when i get to Kentucky. I think my grandfather has a computer at hhis house...
  12. What server are you on anyway? (I'm finally on!) I will pay you, .... now!
  13. I'm on at /v 13355 Smp6. Thanks for the pay, I will put access signs and do /tpset where the chests are.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.