[AUCTION] 2 DC Slimeballs

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by dresden72, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Items: 2 DC Slimeballs
    Starting Bid: 9,000 rupees
    Minimum Bid Increments: 200 rupees
    Auction Ending Time: 24h after the last valid bid
    Pickup: smp6 @ 12361, Use the "AUCTION PICK UP" teleport button. The access signs will be set up as soon as I am able to do so. Payment must be received in 48h after the auction is closed. If there is a non-payment situation, the items will eligible for re-auction. Thank you. :)

Slimeball Auction II.png
  2. 9k
    dresden72 likes this.
  3. 15k
    dresden72 likes this.
  4. 17k
    dresden72 likes this.
  5. 20k
    dresden72 likes this.
  6. 23k
    dresden72 likes this.
  7. 25k
    dresden72 likes this.
  8. 28k
    dresden72 likes this.
  9. 32k
    dresden72 likes this.
  10. Please review the auction guidelines, Gemini9. You are not to post into auction threads unless you are bidding or are asking a legitimate question because you are considering making a bid. Posts like this are rude, are considered spam, and could result in a temporary in-game ban or you being blacklisted from the auction sub forum all together.

What is expected of me as an Auction Bidder?
    Updated: 08/23/2012
    As a bidder, you may not bid on an item you do not have the funds for, should you win.

Bidding it to be in rupees only, no substitutions of items for currency is accepted. Unless stated differently by the auction host, you are expected to pay for the item within 48 hours of winning it. Do not make joke bids. If you post down a number in an auction, you are bound to that number. Do not post in an auction thread unless it meets one of the following criteria:

• You are asking a question about the posted item.
    • You are making a bid on an item.
    • You won and are discussing transaction details with the host.
    • It is relevant discussion to the auction at hand.
    dresden72 and samsimx like this.
  11. Haerhitman is the WINNER! Thanks for the bids. I will set up the access signs after I get home from work, around 5 PM EST(01-17-2014). After you pay of course. ;) If there is a problem with the signs please let me know ASAP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.