[AUCTION] 2 DC of Nether Wart

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TheDarkAngel7, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyo Everyone! It's rburke5786 Owner of the Wooden Fortress on the smp5 server.

This is the Wooden Fortresses 3rd Auction. For this auction I have 2 DC of Nether Wart! Nether wart can be used for very handy uses. For example making potions, this would be an ingrient for potions for quite a while, you can regrow nether wart in soul sand in the town world to make even more money (this is how I got this much nether wart). Buy from me and put this nether wart to great use!
    Here are the auction rules:

Item: 2 DC Nether Wart
    Minimum Starting Bid: 800r
    Minimum bid Increment: 100r
    Auction Ends: 24 hours (1 day) after previous valid bid.
    2014-05-18_19.47.01.png
    2014-05-18_19.47.30.png

The background you see in the pictures won't be where you pick-up. I cannot deliver unfortunately but The Wooden Fortress has "Easy to Understand" teleport pressure plates at the shop main entrance. Pick-Up is at the "More than 1 DC Pick-Up" room. The address for the residence is the smp5 server address 10225. The chests will have access signs with the winner of course, also with a item frame with the "won" item in it.

Happy bidding and hope to see you at The Wooden Fortress! You can head over here anytime to check it out! :)
  2. 800
    rburke5786 likes this.
  3. 1,200r
    rburke5786 likes this.
  4. 1300
    rburke5786 likes this.
  5. 2,000r
    rburke5786 likes this.
  6. Just to clerify to know if you won or not, you will be notified here and via EMC mail.
    You may ask me to deliever to your residence, but you must provide me a secure drop-off location on your residence. Make sure you have a working "Access" sign for me. A good example would be the chest up against the wall and the Access sign being on the wall 1 block above the chest.
  7. 2100r
    rburke5786 likes this.
  8. 2,500r
    rburke5786 likes this.
  9. Auction Closed

Winner: MatthewDA with 3000r!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.