[AUCTION] 16 DC of WOOL - All Colors with FREE delivery! :)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Kahrthonnax, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item for auction: 16 DC of Wool 1 DC of each color
    Starting Bid: 32k
    Minimum bid increment: 1k
    Auction ending time: 48 hours after the last valid bid
    Receipt instructions: Use "/v 14888 pickup" on SMP7 and look for #04 to pick up your order or request delivery.

Access chests will normally be set up within 24 hours; but no more than 48. Opting into delivery may increase this time period by up to 24 hours, starting from when delivery instructions are given. To request delivery, set up access chests and relay delivery instructions in your post or a PM.
  2. 32k

Hope I wool win
  3. 41k
    Kahrthonnax likes this.
  4. 50k
    Kahrthonnax likes this.
  5. I believe i already won this auction yesterday afternoon. Will pay once confirmed
  6. You did indeed! I'll have your chests set up first thing tomorrow morning!
  7. pmt sent!
  8. Hiya Karth. Went to check on pickup, but i cant tp to pickup due to a flag restriction. Please let me know next step. cheers
  9. update: your lobby TP worked, but no access signs yet.
  10. My deepest apologies! I actually forgot to do it yesterday, thus I'm a day past the promised window for getting your chests set up. As such, I've refunded 10% of your purchase.

Your access chests have now been set up. You should also be able to use the tp command. If for whatever reason it still does not work, you can also just walk through the emerald gateway from the main lobby to get to the auction pickup floor.

I thank you for your business!
  11. refund wasnt necessary, but thanks mate. All picked up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.