[AUCTION] 16 DC of RAINBOW WOOL with FREE delivery! :)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Kahrthonnax, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item for auction: 16 DC of Wool 1 DC of each color
    Starting Bid: 16k
    Minimum bid increment: 1k
    Auction ending time: 48 hours after the last valid bid
    Pickup instructions:
    Use "/v 14888 pickup" on SMP7 and look for #04
    Alternatively, free delivery may be invoked.

Access chests will normally be set up within 24 hours; but no more than 48. Opting in to delivery may increase this time period by up to 24 hours, starting from when access chests are set up for delivery. To request delivery, set up access chests and relay delivery instructions.
  2. I forgot the [Auction] tag that's supposed to go in the title, but this is the auction forums, so in case anyone can't figure it out, I'll say it. This is an auction.

;)
  3. 16k

No wayyyy, who would have thought? If you hadn't made that clarification I thought it was a buy now price!
  4. Yeah. Figured it wasn't obvious enough.
  5. 60k
    Kahrthonnax likes this.
  6. Still good price!
  7. Congratulations! You have won this auction at a good price, and I have set up your access chests. You may find them by following the pickup instructions in the OP.

Do let me know if you experience any issues with your order, and thanks for joining my auction!
    NickkG likes this.
  8. I tried to quote you NickkG, but the text editor likes to bug out on me, so in case it wasn't clear, that was directed at you.
    NickkG likes this.
  9. Awesome! I will pay in just a few minutes!
    Kahrthonnax likes this.
  10. Hey again,
    Afraid I could not reach you online, but I paid you the amount and would you please deliver them to me on smp1 res 620 you have access chests set up and move on the residence! Take your time no rush!
    Kahrthonnax likes this.
  11. Excellent! I have received your payment and delivered your product.
    Your business is much appreciated!

I am often hard to reach in-game as I regularly AFK or tab out and Minecraft doesn't have a good system to store unread whispers, so I tend to miss them. Forums is the most reliable place to get my attention.
    NickkG and Kryarias like this.
  12. You can always do /pmlog
    NickkG and Kahrthonnax like this.
  13. I did not know of this feature. I'll remember that. Thanks!
    NickkG likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.