[Auction] 1 Stack of Notch Apples (purple text)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100G's
    Equinox_Boss and BreezyMan like this.
  2. 110G's
  3. Just WoW! Since I bumped this thread last night the bidding exploded! I can see why though. These items, in those amounts, will soon be history. I believe they will be in the future so I have a few stacks I put in my EMC Time Capsule so I wouldn't be tempted to use them so I can see their value next year increase as the Gapples start being less and less available. Anyway... After what I can see as stents of back and forth bidding through out the night and today it appears that Merek_Shadower has the leading bid of 111,111 rupees. Will he be the one to walk away with this stack of possible future collector's items or is there someone out there wanting to grab a hold of these and store them for the future? That is the question you have to ask yourself.
  4. Here is just a quick morning bump.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Looks like Merek_Shadower has won this auction with his bid of 111,111 rupees. Congrats Merek and thank you to all who bid on this auction.

I will setup an access sign for you once I get in game. Please pay upon pick-up.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Thanks!! Just logged on to forums. Will pay as soon as I log onto EMC. Need to set up an access sign myself for a different auction :) Great day for Merek!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.