[closed] Auction 1 DC of Obsidian

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Loic_MaitreDuFeu, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 1 DC of Obsidian
    Starting Bid: 40,000 r
    Minimum Bid Increment: 200 r
    Auction Ending Time: 48hrs after last valid bid
  2. lol it take me time to mine all that
  3. I think there may be a problem here if you already sold the obsidian. MissFable's bid is a valid bid and the auction is still active. The auction ends 48 hours after the last valid bid.
  4. I agree. You didn’t wait 48 hours aka the time you needed to
  5. Yeah. You have to wait until the auction ends until you can do anything with the obsidian. I don't think it's explicitly in the rules, though. However, it does say you must accept any valid bid, even if you're unhappy with the price.
  6. WT! My bid was perfectly valid. It was only 26 hours after the bid before it and you can't close an auction because you sold the goods outside of it.
    Here is a recap from the rules section for you.
    When you start an auction you are making a guarantee that you have the items listed and you will give them to the auction winner.
    I sincerely hope you haven't already ditched the Obby because were going to have a problem otherwise.
  7. I think you did a pretty good job of triggering MissFable.
    586, TomvanWijnen and CinemaSins like this.
  8. Due to you selling that, you must get another DC of obsidian OR if, and only if, whoever you sold it wants a refund, give them the refund.
  9. Smooshed_Santa I don't think he's going to do that. Not sure what they do with people who don't deliver with auctions.
  10. MissFable get the obsidian!
  11. Not yet, as it hasn't been 48 hours after the last valid bid yet - it's only been a little over 43 hours. :) If no one else bids, the auction will end in about 4.75 hours, but if someone else decides to bid, the 48 hour timer resets again. :)
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  12. she win the auction... I choose her...
    after this fail of my first auction
    my obsidian is ready to be taken...
  13. That isn’t how it works. You get bids until no one else bids, then after the valid time period you announce there win. Before doing this, please read the auction rules next time.
    MissFable likes this.
  14. Can someone let me know whats going on with this auction? If its still valid, 41k
  15. Well I haven't paid/picked up anything and Chum bid a few hours under the 48 hour mark so technically we can carry on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.