[Closed] 1 DC of Iron Blocks

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by 99marvel, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Back with more iron! Let's make this one quick :p We all know the bid will eventually get to 45k, right? lets just start there.

Item: 1 DC of Iron Blocks
    Starting bid: 45,000r
    Minimum bid increase: 1,000r
    Auction ends: 1/22/2020 at 11:59 pm EMC time OR 36 hours after last valid bid, whichever comes first. (This means that the acution has a hard stop time the night of the 22nd, but can end sooner if no one bids for 36 hours)

Happy bidding!
  2. oh come on guys, I don't think I've literally ever had an iron block auction go for less than 50k xP And you're not going to find it anywhere else this cheap, and if you can I should know about it because I haven't found that anywhere :p
  3. Well so much for making this quick lol. I thought starting high would just cut out all the inevitable low bids, but I guess it just scared everyone away :p The last auction of these went for 70 some k :D
  4. sigh... this auction is going to bring down the average for what iron blocks auction for lol
  5. Lomax has won this auction and already caught me in game :)

Apparently someone is selling iron for crazy cheap somewhere so... that was poor timing my may part lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.