[AUCTION] 1 DC of Dried Kelp Blocks

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Tiburok, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 1 Double Chest of Dried Kelp Blocks
    Starting Bid: 20 rupees
    Minimum Bid Increment: 100 rupees
    Auction Ending Time: 24 hours after last valid bid, or 24 hours after OP, if no bids are made

Greetings, friends. I present to you this double chest of dried kelp blocks. These are blocks, and can be converted back into a total of 9 DCs of dried kelp. As blocks they make efficient fuel for smelting, or can be used as a building block or decoration block. If converted back into dried kelp, they make a quick and abundant source of food. Cheers!
  2. 200r I actually want to use these as a tile floor XD
    Raaynn likes this.
  3. 400r for the furnace
  4. Alaenia, you have won the dried kelp blocks, and an access chest will be set up for you at 18038 on smp9 as soon as payment is received. Therefore this thread is closed. I would really like to see the floor you make with these, if you feel inclined to show it :)
  5. Change of plans, Alaenia. It has occurred to me that we are typically on at different times, so I have set up the access chest for you already. You can just pay at your convenience when you pick it up. Thank you.
  6. Cool beans! As said in PM I will pay now and pick up Saturday due to family being in from out of state and just getting back from Crazy Horse, SD.

Mods good to close!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.