[AUCTION] 1 DC of Brick Blocks

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TheDarkAngel7, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey EMCers! It's rburke5786, the Dark Angel of smp5. Welcome to my 35th auction!

This time I'm auctioning off yet another DC of Brick Blocks! Those of you that missed out on buying these from the last auction (3 people), now is another chance! ;)

Item: 1 DC of Brick Blocks
    Minimum Start Bid: 25,000r
    Minimum Bid Increment: 500r
    Auction Closing Time: Sunday, October 23rd @ 12:00 PM CDT (1:00 PM EMC Time)

Auction Pickup Information: Use command "/v 10225 auction1" while connected to smp5. Per shop policy I require payment first before the access sign is setup. When payment is received an access sign will then be setup at the pickup location.

Free Delivery is offered to any smp. You must provide instructions to the drop off location and a Double Chest with an access sign with my name on it in order for the drop off to be completed.

Good Luck and Happy Bidding! :D
  2. 25k
    rburke5786 likes this.
  3. 25,999 Rupees
    rburke5786 likes this.
  4. 42k
    rburke5786 likes this.
  5. *Flies down the auction list, grabs this auction, and drops it back on top*

M4ster_M1ner is in the lead with 43,000r! Anyone willing to dig in their pockets a little deeper and out bid that? Or will M4ster_M1ner take it all.. we'll find out.

About 80 hours remain in the auction!
  6. Bump!

53 hours remain in the auction...
  7. *Flies down the auction list, grabs this auction, and drops it back on top*

A little over 48 hours remain in the auction!
  8. *Flies down the auction list, grabs this auction, and drops it back on top*

A little under 18 hours remain in the auction!
  9. *Flies down the auction list, grabs this auction, and drops it back on top*

A little over 12 hours remain in the auction!
  10. *Flies down the auction list, grabs this auction, and drops it back on top*

Last and final call... Just over 1 hour remains in the auction!
  11. Auction Closed

Victory goes to M4ster_M1ner with 43,000r! Thanks for your participation to all the other bidders and better luck next time. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.