Astromath Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Astromath1959, Aug 13, 2021.

1. I'm a newb. I've been watching a lot of vtubers playing Minecraft and decided to to purchase it. So far, I've only been on single player creative just once. I Found Empire Minecraft a couple weeks ago by searching for the best sites to sign up for. Only one list had this site as #1, but the other lists' #1s either were too sketchy or their URL was no longer active. This site also had the best diversity.
    TECtock and 607 like this.
  2. Great place to start minecraft! If you have any questions about the game or server mechanics/commands, feel free to ask :)

Most importantly, do what you enjoy! EMC has an economy-based system where you can make/earn rupees to buy materials and special items, but you don't have to focus on that. Build what you want, and try to talk to people!
    607 likes this.
  3. There's a couple of allowed mods I'd like to install, but the wiki installation info throws me for a loop. For example, I don't seem to have a minecraft.jar file. But I do have a .minecraft folder, with a version folder, which has a 1.17.1.jar file (it won't unzip).

The mods I want to install are Optifine, FPS Reducer, Crafting Tweaks, and Empire Minecraft Utilities. Also, are theyre any skin mods out there that are allowed?
  4. Just got the Fabric.jar installed.
    Just got Minecraft Forge installed.
    Successfully installed Optifine & Optifine Fabric
  5. Welcome to EMC! This was the first server I joined... on May 29th, 2012. As for the "skin mods," what does that mean? If it's a cosmetic thing, it would most likely be allowed.
    607 likes this.
  6. Welcome to EMC!
    607 likes this.
  7. I think EMC is surely the best Minecraft server there is, but I'm glad that it is listed as such on at least one website. :D
    Welcome to the Empire; enjoy!
    UltiPig and xGGirlx like this.
  8. Welcome to EMC! I hope you're having fun. :D
  9. I have been on about 5 months and this is the only server I have ever played on. I am really glad I found it. Let me know if you need any help, I am on SMP3 too.
    607 likes this.
  10. Welcome to the forums.