assassins guild

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by roylebadman, Jul 4, 2012.

1. rly sorry, but seriously, if your not wanting to join or enqire about the guild, dont post a coment!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O5Wu948TH4#t=29s
  3. wat was the point of that, cerialkiker??

now EVRYONE, only post if you want to join the guild!!
  4. The point was, i doubt anyone is scared of few zombies...
  5. k, i get the idea.

NOW, only comment if you wish to JOIN!!!!

SO, who wishes to join?
  6. Since I'm on smp4, ill join just show me the location when om online
  7. When will you be online?
  8. Have u talked to a mod about this?
  9. I think he didn't. He is forcing people to join! I'm not joining BTW. I've seen better outposts/guilds...
  10. well... TO ALL THOSE OUT THERE! A REMINDER: DO NOT JOIN!!
  11. superval and creepaninga, im not forcing people to join, this guild was only a fun roleplaying idea me and my friend bazzanator came up with that we thougt other people (mainly assassins creed fans) would enjoy and have fun with. the only reason i kept posting saying 'who wants to join' was because i made this thread for people who were genrelly intrested in this guild to sign up for it, but when i did post this thread a load of random people started talking about griefing and other subjects (apart from a couple of people who actually wanted to join) which was taking the tread off topic, and i wanted to get the thread back on the main subject of the guild. so you see, im not forcing anyone to join, im only saying that if you really like the idea and are seriously interested in joining (or you're a big AC fan like myself), feel free to join, and that if you have no desire to join or dont even care about it, then simply ignore the guild, it doesnt have to interfier with you or your gaming at all. im not trolling or anything, i just want to give people somthing they can enjoy and get invoved with.
  12. Its CreppaNinga, not Creepaninga!
  13. meme wtf.jpg
  14. forgot the caps, lol chill!
  15. Btw, the name of this guild is a bit... scary :/
  16. whats so scary about it??
  17. Assassins. Duh!
  18. well dont blame me, its based off the game 'assassins creed'
  19. You didn't just get the caps wrong with his name,
    you forgot that its 'CrePPaninga' with two p's.
    One e not two. I went to your outpost, it's mediocre.
    Needs work is what I'm saying.

Maddy