Aspyre Vouchers

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services' started by Quartzic, Dec 29, 2013.

1. What is today's daily item?
    Today's daily item is 1350r. Please PM me on the site or ingame to redeem your vouchers.
    Note: If you PM me today and I can't reply until the next day, you'll still get the items for today - even if the redeem period is over. Please mention how many vouchers you would like to redeem in the PM.

What are you doing?
    Each day, I will randomly select an item. Any time that I'm on that day, you can redeem your vouchers for the selected item. I will do this for a randomly selected number of days, from 3 to 20. Nobody will know how long this period is. During this period, for each day you wait, the randomly selected items will become more and more valuable - but once the period is over, the vouchers will become useless and no refunds will be given. You may redeem 5 vouchers per day as a maximum.

When will I be able to purchase and redeem vouchers?
    Purchase period - December 25th to January 1st or when I run out of vouchers to sell
    Redeem period - January 1st to randomly selected number of days (3 to 20)

Why are you doing this?
    Because why not?

Where can I purchase vouchers?
    Purchase your vouchers at 607 on SMP1. Select "ASPYRE" when given the option.

Note: I came up with this idea. Seriously, if you steal this idea, I'm going to be mad.
    Equinox_Boss, Olaf_C, mba2012 and 4 others like this.
  2. oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Got myself 4 ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Bought 10 :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. How much are they? Might buy some in a bit :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. 600r each. You can buy them in quantities of 1 and 4.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Note: I'm slowly going to stop making them, and that will be that - no restocks. I want to limit the amount in the economy to about 64 vouchers, at max.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Reserve 20 for me :)
    Equinox_Boss and Elysphic like this.
  9. Sorry, I can't keep track of reservations :)
    Equinox_Boss and xHaro_Der like this.
  10. I got 16 and im gonna get more... contact me to buy... under teh tabehl...:cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Today's daily item is 4 Diamonds.
    Probably only worth it for those who bought these vouchers when they were cheap.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Today's daily item is 5 Diamonds. There's a little bit of profit for those who bought when they were cheap.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Today's item is 2 Diamond Pickaxes.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Uh, so Sunday was the last day?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. If it was, this wouldnt seem right. 3-20 days, And the first time It happends its 3, with limited vouchers. Hmmm
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. ..was this forgotten?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. He hasn't been on the server for 6 days
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. So sorry guys - there's been a whole ton of power outages in my area :/

To make up for it, all vouchers are now worth 1000r apiece. I'll hop on the server for a bit, but you should probably PM me.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Alright, it's no problem at all, I was just wondering if it was over or not. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. It's so confusing to see "you can buy your vouchers at 607" :p I'm too late anyways, too bad I didn't notice this earlier
    Equinox_Boss likes this.