Aspyre Vouchers

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Quartzic, Dec 29, 2013.

1. What is today's daily item?
    Today's daily item is 1350r. Please PM me on the site or ingame to redeem your vouchers.
    Note: If you PM me today and I can't reply until the next day, you'll still get the items for today - even if the redeem period is over. Please mention how many vouchers you would like to redeem in the PM.

What are you doing?
    Each day, I will randomly select an item. Any time that I'm on that day, you can redeem your vouchers for the selected item. I will do this for a randomly selected number of days, from 3 to 20. Nobody will know how long this period is. During this period, for each day you wait, the randomly selected items will become more and more valuable - but once the period is over, the vouchers will become useless and no refunds will be given. You may redeem 5 vouchers per day as a maximum.

When will I be able to purchase and redeem vouchers?
    Purchase period - December 25th to January 1st or when I run out of vouchers to sell
    Redeem period - January 1st to randomly selected number of days (3 to 20)

Why are you doing this?
    Because why not?

Where can I purchase vouchers?
    Purchase your vouchers at 607 on SMP1. Select "ASPYRE" when given the option.

Note: I came up with this idea. Seriously, if you steal this idea, I'm going to be mad.
    Equinox_Boss, Olaf_C, mba2012 and 4 others like this.
  2. oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Got myself 4 ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Bought 10 :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. How much are they? Might buy some in a bit :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. 600r each. You can buy them in quantities of 1 and 4.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Note: I'm slowly going to stop making them, and that will be that - no restocks. I want to limit the amount in the economy to about 64 vouchers, at max.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Reserve 20 for me :)
    Equinox_Boss and Elysphic like this.
  9. Sorry, I can't keep track of reservations :)
    Equinox_Boss and xHaro_Der like this.
  10. I got 16 and im gonna get more... contact me to buy... under teh tabehl...:cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Today's daily item is 4 Diamonds.
    Probably only worth it for those who bought these vouchers when they were cheap.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Today's daily item is 5 Diamonds. There's a little bit of profit for those who bought when they were cheap.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Today's item is 2 Diamond Pickaxes.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Uh, so Sunday was the last day?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. If it was, this wouldnt seem right. 3-20 days, And the first time It happends its 3, with limited vouchers. Hmmm
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. ..was this forgotten?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. He hasn't been on the server for 6 days
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. So sorry guys - there's been a whole ton of power outages in my area :/

To make up for it, all vouchers are now worth 1000r apiece. I'll hop on the server for a bit, but you should probably PM me.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Alright, it's no problem at all, I was just wondering if it was over or not. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. It's so confusing to see "you can buy your vouchers at 607" :p I'm too late anyways, too bad I didn't notice this earlier
    Equinox_Boss likes this.