[Art Commissions] Moople's Art Commissions {2019 - CLOSED}

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by MoreMoople, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Heya! I started my first commission thread in 2018, and now I am continuing it in 2019. I have tons of fun drawing for the EMC community, and I hope you all enjoy receiving your commissions. :)

I am open to drawing just about anything, but down below are the basic options with set prices. Once you receive your commission, if you are unsatisfied with any part of it, let me know and I will do my best to fix it! :) Without further ado, here are the 2019 commission options, a gift from me to you.

You may order a commission by commenting down below, sending me a pm (via forums or discord) or joining my art discord server (join link down below). Make sure that you include all necessary details, such as any reference pictures.

Style A ~ 5k

Style B ~ 12k

Items ~ 8k

Full Body ~ 10k

Hand Drawn ~ 15k

Signature ~ 5k (Limit of 3 people in drawing)

Full Drawing ~ 50k

Other ~ Price is negotiable. This includes things such as thread banners, or anything that does not fit into a category listed above. :)

Discord Server ~
    https://discord.gg/JwJmp9t

If you have an interest in art, then this is the discord server for you! Join us for friendly conversation, games, and fun. Sharing art is always welcome, no matter your skill level. Please do your part in keeping the server fun and safe for everyone. :)

Waiting List:
    1. Midnight
  2. First~
    Now lemme see what I want to order
    Can I get a signature please? Similar to yours, but with the name Rhythmically (not Rhycicles). I'll leave the stylistic choices up to you. Surprise me. :)
    607, Joy_the_Miner and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Second :p

I'm really excited to see the commissions :D
  4. Oh my! Likewise with those above, I may need to think, but I'll try to keep my thinking short-lived, because I still need to finish that drawing for your contest. :)
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Signiture please, I would like Benny in light green, with me holding the B in Benny a little toade on my head (make it possible to see) theyoshwhobuilds on the right side of the Y in Benny and you holding the firs N in Benny. I’ll pay 10k beacuse it’s complicated
  6. Edit: theyosh has a waffle in his mouth
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. Cool. :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. Just ordered mine cant wait!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  9. Here is Benny's commission :)
  10. Awesome! I'll let ya know later if I want one :D
    Top_Benny and MoreMoople like this.
  11. thank you so much Moops
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. Wow, these look great! could I order a Style A profile picture with me and my alt?(Skiddylicense04 & Skiddylicense05) Payment can be sent whenever. Thanks!
    MoreMoople and Top_Benny like this.
  13. Heyllo I would like a signature tanks
    MoreMoople likes this.
  14. Aw, Benny's is so cute! :D
    Top_Benny, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  15. Signature please, could I have Kryarias (in whatever font and caps lock or not you want) in lightish blue. Take Benny's green and turn that into blue and there you go for color. Than could I have Kryarias sitting on the K. Moople sitting on the R (with whatever hand signs of arm placement you want) and could I have toade sitting/laying in the last a or s, you pick because I am not sure what one would look better and be more even but not to even, know what I mean?

Sorry for all the confusion please tell me if you need something to be clarified. Also how much will it costy?
    Top_Benny, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  16. Hello! I would like Style A with some sort of anarchy in the background. As for my skin, could you please make it the version found in my comics, rainbow crest and all? For reference my first colorized comic strip would come in handy as well as this link: https://namemc.com/skin/7934565d65d19cb0 (Note the black and white part below my head is supposed to be a tie) Sorry if its too complicated I'll give ye a little extra for it ;)
  17. Some sort of anarchy. 🤔
  18. The best, most epic, anarchy, mad max type stuuf
  19. Also first with Bosoc with the playful manner and now some sort of anarchy XD
  20. Hey I was wondering if you started mine.