[Closed] Moople's Art Commissions-2018!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by MoreMoople, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love the eyes on this one :)
    607, MoreMoople and CarFryer like this.
  2. I originally had no intentions of stopping commissions during the school year.... But, life happens. :(

I still absolutely love drawing for the people in this wonderful community, but due to general lack of time and events irl, I have decided to stop accepting commissions for now. I would like to open them up again at a later date, in January, 2019 at the latest. If you commissioned something before 8/24/2018 and it has not been completed, don't worry. I will finish any remaining commissions and post them when I get the chance. :)

No, I am not leaving EMC. I love this community too much for that. I'll still be on forums and in-game whenever I get the chance! :)

Thank you for understanding, and for the wonderful commission requests. I truly enjoyed making them <3
    -Moople
    Edit: Feel free to pm me if you have any questions :)
  3. Wait, are you still working on mine?

Alright, I fully understand, education and life before emc :(

I support your decision and hope it goes well, although it's sad that we aren't getting more amazing art, we know you're still around :)
    crystaldragon13, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  4. I am indeed still working on yours. I hope to get it posted sometime soon.
    Thank you for understanding! I hope to return to commissions as soon as life calms down :)
  5. *grabs popcorn and netflix*

i'm hiding here until you come back and there's nothing you can do about it >:3

... oh wait, i forgot my 3ds!
  6. Oh wow! I just discovered this. Your artwork is fantastic, you have a very unique style! I've been on a lot of forums and seen a lot of "Art commission" work and most people follow a certain drawing type but yours is very unique to you! It has a great charm!
  7. Finished Skele's commission! If there's anything you would like changed, please let me know :)
  8. It's good old Skele bones himself :)
  9. Update:

I am still working on Otus's commission, and I'm hoping I have some time over the weekend to finish it up. Currently, I'm considering opening commissions again starting December 22nd. By then, I will have finished the Nutcracker and started winter break. :)
    607, Sazukemono, ArkonXT and 2 others like this.
  10. what program do you use to make your art?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. I use an app on my phone called MediBang paint. It is free, and fairly easy to use after you get the hang of it. I love all of the different things you can do with it, such as adding custom brushes! :)

I want to make a tutorial on forums sometime soon, as I've been meaning to for a few months hahaha

If anyone decides to try the app and has questions, feel free to send me a message!
    ArkonXT, 607, crystaldragon13 and 2 others like this.
  12. Cool! I've been using something similar called IbisPaint X but i cant do transparent backgrounds so I might give medibang a try!
    607 likes this.
  13. Drawing for Otus, requested through discord :)

(Not sure why the background is showing...)
    IsaacNorman, ArkonXT and Sazukemono like this.
  14. Whoa, pretty sweet. I like the simple yet direct style you use. I do not know the name of the artist, but there was an artist in the past who used a similar style for his paintings. It really does remind me of that style. :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  15. This is a commission requested by CarFryer :)

I hope to open commissions back up in December! If anyone has input on what options/prices they would like, please let me know :)
    607, CarFryer and ASliceOfRhyBread like this.
  16. That looks awesomeeee! Thanks Moople!

I can't wait until you re-open commissions; I have a couple more I would like to request hehe :D
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  17. what do you mean by options? Also cant wait to see this reopened also! I need to be moopled :S
    607, Sazukemono and MoreMoople like this.
  18. By options I mean different set commission choices. Currently, there is the icon choice, full body, etc.

I'm debating adding signatures, as well as a hand drawn (on good ol paper) option. :)
    607 likes this.
  19. Aww that's too bad! Hope things get better irl soon!
    MoreMoople likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.