[Closed] Moople's Art Commissions-2018!

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by MoreMoople, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Closed! New thread: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/art-commissions-mooples-art-commissions-2019-open.79196/

Hello there! I have created over 50 drawings for the amazing people of EMC, and I still absolutely LOVE making them :D
    If you would like me to draw you something, then this is the place to be! I am open to drawing anything, as long as it is EMC appropriate. See options and prices below.

How to request a drawing:
    You may post on this thread with your request, pm me via forums, or message me on discord (MoreMoople#3392). Please make sure you include all details that you want in the drawing! Request changes to your drawing in the same manner - don't leave out any details!

OPTIONS AND PRICING:
    No background or simple background - 5k
    Detailed Background - 6k

Full body - 10k
    Complete character (human, animal, alien, you name it!) Plain Background unless requested otherwise
    Complex Drawing - 50k
    ~Example Coming Soon~

Other - prices are negotiable
    If you want something that isn't listed here, don't be afraid to request it! If I am able to do it then I will. :) (Banner, comic, signature, etc)

Waiting List -

Discord Server -
    Come join us to chat, share art, and have fun! Please keep it family friendly, and note that I have the right to remove anyone that is being rude/disrespectful or inappropriate.
    https://discord.gg/JwJmp9t
  2. Hey, that complex portrait is me! :) I'm also literally wearing that shirt right now lol

Could I please have a complex icon!? I'm thinking some toad with some lily pads or something?! (go figure) I will leave it up to your creative genius! <3
  3. Love the simple item! Do potatoes get a special 100k off discount? At least this one? :D
    MoreMoople likes this.
  4. Nope. I will however, give you a *drumroll please*

Congrats, you receive 1r off of a drawing of your choice! =P
    Lukas3226, Bosoc, OverBakedPi and 3 others like this.
  5. Wow! Sounds.... um... great?
  6. I'm saving for this lol
    LordNutmeg_II, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  7. Eyyy that complex icon is me!!
    LordNutmeg_II, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  8. *runs into thread* Bump!
    Any other requests? =)
    LordNutmeg_II and We3_MPO like this.
  9. You do now :3
    LordNutmeg_II and MoreMoople like this.
  10. Is dming you on discord ok?
    LordNutmeg_II and MoreMoople like this.
  11. That's fine! =D
    EDIT: MoreMoople#3392 (might have accidently made another MoreMoople account on there? :confused:)
    LordNutmeg_II likes this.
  12. *Rolls into thread* heeeey, time for a bump perhaps? =)
    LordNutmeg_II likes this.
  13. BUMP! I've enjoyed doing the previous commissions, and I'm always looking for more! =)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  14. I somehow wasn't watching this thread! :eek:
    I really like these!! :D
    MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  15. Oooo these are fancy, I’ll take a complex icon please, could you do my pfp but like the background be in a forest and make the eyes more evil?
    LordNutmeg_II, MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  16. It's been too long!! :eek: Bump!
    Working on theomglover's request right now. I am still accepting commissions! =D
  17. Why are these so good? Can I have an icon for my profile pic?
    We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  18. Sure! What sort of stuff do you want for your icon? =)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.