Are you serious? It's been 5 years already! ^-^

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Inuyasha1204, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Oh my lawd, guys! (O_ o)
    I can't believe it's been 5 years today I've been apart of this place!:eek:

It amazes me that I've actually been on here 5 flippin years! Time sure does go by really fast!

This server has brought so many good things into my life, mainly of my amazing friends, friends that became my gaming family and a bunch more. :p

I'd also like to include some of the staff that I've known WAY before they were staff and that are still very good friends of mine. *cough cough* Doctor Who, Krysyy! *cough cough*:D:p

So, I'm not 100% sure what I would like to do with this, but I shall have something in the near future like a drop party or something of that sort. But I would like to host a game of "Ask me anything" just at least start the party off right. :D
  2. Congrats ;)
    Favorite promo on EMC?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Congrats on 5 years! Seems we joined almost at the exact same time. Hope that you've fully enjoyed your time here and that you are looking forward to five more! My question: Do you have any interest in becoming staff at any point on the server?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Congratulations on 5 years! If I may ask, are you active on the forums? For a five year old player, I don't see you at all. :/ Anyway, cheers to even more years after today. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. That came out of your signature. Just a heads up it's 5 years now :confused:
    Inuyasha1204 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. CONGRATS!! I remember you :D How have you been?
    EmpireMall likes this.
  7. Congratulations on 5 years! Woot Woot! :cool: *Throws Confetti*

Question: How do you feel about cats? ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Another member joins the 5 year club!

Do you have a favorite Minecraft mod?
  9. Honestly I don't really have a favourite promo being that I never use them and only horde them. xD

I've myself applied for staff before, in which would be an interesting thing. But over all I don't think I'd be picked for staff.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Working two full time jobs and also full time in college I don't really have a lot of free time to play like I used too. But I'm starting to come back around.
    I love cats, I had three before I had to put two of them down and one died from a dog attack. I'm looking at getting a new cat here soon. Hopefully if I can find one I'd like one of the Egyptian hairless ones.
    Favourite Minecraft mod, hmm. I liked the DayZ one and probably then ICBM mod. xD
    Fexu, Equinox_Boss and crazyminerpete like this.
  11. Congrats on 5 years! What is your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Congratulations! I love to see old players being active! What was EMC like 5 years back?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Congrats on five years!!!!
    I can't think of any questions beyond what's been asked. So I'll just wait to see the answers you give to those.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I'd say favourite thing to do in minecraft would be is building and interior designing. It's something I love to do which passes the time. :p
    EMC 5 years ago, oh lord! The main thing that still blows me away was there was no eggification. If you wanted to buy an animal, you had to walk them from the residence that you bought it from and remember the entire map and walk them all of the way back with wheat back to your residence, which was always a pain back then. The funny thing was a lot of people didn't pen their sheep, cows, pigs, ect back then so you could make other peoples animals follow you back to your residence. It was a tough life back then. xD :D

Another thing was when NurseKillJoy had her spawn residence that was the giant glass dome and people threw chicken eggs in there which would always break and turn them into chickens. At one point there was like over 1000 chickens at her residence, good thing was it was free eggs if you needed them. lol
  15. Hi Inuyasha. Nice to see you back. Congratulations on 5 years. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Thanks FWR! Good to see you're still on yourself. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. gg on 5 years :D

Do you PvP?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. I haven't really been on the PVP side of minecraft, nor actually tired the PVP on EMC.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Another lifer! You know... i feel like such a nube i dont even feel worthy to ask a question. Congratulations in any event.
    RaiinNL likes this.
  20. I am happy that you will come back to us! ;)

My question is simple what is your favorite video game and character?