The Royal M.A.M.

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by EmperorMelon, Aug 18, 2015.

1. thanks all for awesome time :)
  2. may be a really dub question....what happens if you die? Does your stuff drop? Never been to one of these
  3. Yeah, it does drop.
    madidiot21 and StoneSky like this.
  4. Everything except soulbound items drop upon dying in mob arena. :)

EDIT: PenguinNinja'd
    PenguinDJ and madidiot21 like this.
  5. I go. I win. You come again.
  6. Waiting for trades arena right now at Mobarena xD Im 28 mins early but eh
  7. Sorry Aussie, I actually don't do my MA as much as I used to - only when requested. I'm currently devoting my time toward my next big Event. Keep you all updated.
  8. Oh alright NP :) Hehe I stayed on MC for a whole hour waiting lol dumb me. . .
  9. Can we fix the tracking of ocelots? Because even if someone else hits them it does nothing, they forever track one person until that person dies unlike every other mob.
  10. Ah... I cannot go
  11. thats most likely a mojang thing, so that might not be possible. i have changed the way they spawn but we will see
  12. Is this still happening?
  13. Buffs? What are those? Sorry new to the mob arena stuff. Does all items mean potions too?
    ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  14. I will see you there!
  15. All items means ALL items, so yes, potions too :p Buffs are things that will help you in a fight, so the effects from golden apples and potions etc.

EDIT: So item rounds are played with any items you want, no items are played with no items at all :)
  16. Yes the items will drop but they will dissapear so u cant pick them off of the floor, only soulbound items wont drop.

If that helps
  17. DON'T BLINK! Blink and you are dead!
  18. I have a weeping angel place on my res and my skin is a weeping angel, I <3 DW so much and I <3 Weeping Angels, their mysterious and my style XD
    TBird1128 likes this.
  19. My skin is Rose. I've been watching Dr Who since #3 and Sarah Jane Smith.
  20. Who is your favorite doctor?? mines Matt Smith
    CallMeTower likes this.