Arbiter1223 Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Arbiter1223, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Hello! I'm Arbiter1223, but you can call be Arbiter (I usually don't disclose my real name except to close friends). I'm 24 years old at the time of writing, and have a degree in Computer Science (proving I am indeed a nerd XP). I currently have a full-time job at Wal-Mart as I look to start my CS career, but I do spend a lot of time on my computer. I try to be a good person, so if you need someone to talk to, my door is open. :)

I've been playing Minecraft since 1.5, and I've got quite a bit of experience in-game. I may not like some of the things in the latest Minecraft updates, but I always tend to come back to the game for one reason or another. I've built some pretty cool things (ranging from starships to statues), but one of my favorite pass-times is simply mining and collecting resources. As for EMC, I first started playing on September 26, 2020, and I have loved it ever since!

If anyone has any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to message me! Please note that I am VERY new to the forums, however, so please be patient if I don't get back to you immediately. ^^'

-Arbiter1223
    sonicol, talukegord, 607 and 5 others like this.
  2. Welcome to EMC! SMP8 > other SMPs (and Utopia)
    talukegord likes this.
  3. Glad you made it to the forums! We need new blood here and happy to see newer faces!
  4. Welcome Arbiter! Glad to hear you are enjoying your time om EMC :)
  5. Welcome to the empire minecraft :)
  6. Welcome to the Forums !!
  7. Welcome to EMC! See ya around! :D
    sonicol likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire! What's your profile picture from?
  9. It is a render of my Spartan OC in Source Filmmaker, waaay back in the day when I would mess around in it. It's been quite a while since I've touched SFM, unfortunately, but I put most of my work on DeviantArt (same username) if you want to go check it out.
    607 and ConductorConduit like this.
  10. correct!
    UltiPig likes this.
  11. Oh, that's interesting! Nice. :)