Apocalypse Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by fluffinator09, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Hello all!
    I am currently /attempting/ to make a MC mod with a simple theme:

Apocalypse

This mod will focus on the rebuilding of civilization part of the apocalypse. I am
    in the market for talented Forge Developers, who can assist in the creation of
    this mod. A mod design document is available upon request.

What do I do in this mod development process you may be wondering?
    I model, I design, and I generally manage the mod and people working on it.

If this mod interests you, and you are interested in assisting in creation of it: please let me know below, and a PM will be sent out to you!
    _Devil__, ShelLuser and FadedMartian like this.
  2. If only i had time... :p

All my mods are still 1.9 haha
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Oh man don't tease me like that lel
  4. Any progress on making it yourself?
  5. I like this idea of your mod, I am a big fan of post-apocalyptic games/books. I would help if I could.

I would deffently download this mod if could. Only thing I could probilly do is a texture pack but it would be bad.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  6. There's a modpack series called Revolution 1, 2 and 3. They are working on Rev. 4 and the theme has always been post apocalyptic. I have been keeping in touch with the pack developer on their discord. You may want to seek out possible collaboration since it'd be an easy way to showcase your work to a small community base and not start from zero.

My next question would be, are you developing for 1.7.10/1.10.2/1.11.2. Since those are the more prominent favored versions to make mods in. Any other version is a waste of time imo.
  7. Not really, I can't code well (as I have tried before to no avail) and I can't seem to find anyone who is interested and has the time :( (My brother doesn't count cause he has never made one BUT is a programmer)

It is being worked on in 1.10.2.
  8. Wait, then what would you be doing or is the other person to be doing most of the work... May i suggest looking up some tutorials on making MC mods?
  9. I model, build, design and manage... I know it may not seem like much, but every coding tutorial I look at is way over my head or stops after a bit.