Anyone want a 100000r job?

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by FadedMartain, Nov 5, 2016.

1. So, this is my first time on forum, plz no judge.
    Anyways the just of it is I need someone to build me a shop. (I am just too lazy)
    However, I want it made out of wood and cleanly organized with different levels and teleports.
    Please do that fancy thing with the hoppers and chests where it feeds down into the next chest.
    I can give more details later.
    100 thousand rupees should be enough to pay for any expenses, you may split that with another player if you want to team build the shop.
    (Note you are not stocking the shop, don't worry about that)
    Any other questions just ask away!
    Thanks,
    TopHatGuru
    BlueBirb007 likes this.
  2. I could help you with this! Would a spruce wood design be good? How many levels? What are you selling?
    BlueBirb007 likes this.
  3. Any wood is fine, but absolutely I could use your help :)
    BlueBirb007 likes this.
  4. All right! What sort of style are you after? Do you like paintings? How many levels? How should things be sorted? By tool used, maybe?
    BlueBirb007 and 607 like this.
  5. I am thinking a log cabin mega mall. Paintings not so much but I would like a main teleport room where you can view the different levels of the shop and see the items on each floor. I would like the shop to be really easy for a customer to find what they are looking for.
  6. So, you're thinking everything wood. OK! I'll start designing. A floor for each wood type, with space for logs, planks, saplings, slabs, stairs, fences and doors of that variety. Do you want a floor for misc items like chests, noteblocks and stuff? A list of items you want would be great. =)
  7. Alrighty, I will come.up with that. Sorry for late response been a little busy outside game
  8. Please from now can you use Private message? Theres no need bumping if you have a worker already :D
    607 likes this.