Anyone know how to fix this crash?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JohnKid, Jan 8, 2017.

1. I reinstalled minecraft and all my stuff, redid stuff, still crashing. It is related to particles, but not quite sure how to fix it. It tells me "Exception while adding particles" as reason for the crash ( it never gave me a reason in the report before, just crashed and that was it ), and it only seems to do it with explosion particles or anything like it. But I don't really know what is causing this otherwise or how to fix it ? Does anyone here possibly know ?
    crazyminerpete likes this.
  2. Tested in Single Player and EMC.

Single player was alright with everything, from doing it in regular, to using forge ( using one mod at a time, and using all mods -- did just fine ). SP was a-okay.

EMC, regular was alright. Optifine was alright. OCC was alright. What I crashed with and got the bug report with was Schematica/LuniatrusCore. ONLY happened when I was in EMC -- everything was fine in SP, even with LuniatrusCore and Schematica there and testing what would crash me. It's just those mods, the particles, and EMC

Not sure what's causing that, but not sure it can really be fixed either. Just thought I'd update with what I tested, even if no one can help. Thanks for your time / reading this :)
    ShelLuser and crazyminerpete like this.