Any PC game ideas I might like?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kryarias, Mar 3, 2019.

1. ahh well yeah the dwarves is awesome i really want the books
  2. Sry I didn’t read any of the posts above idk if it’s already been mentioned but overwatch however if you get it for Xbox you can play maybe with me and comander ;)
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  3. Yee
  4. In no particular order, here's some of my favorites from steam.

Stardew Valley - Charming fun game that everyone compares to Harvest Moon. Also has co-op which is nice.
    My Time At Portia - Basically Stardew Valley on steroids (nicer graphics and tons more to do). This one is much less farming. The focus is more on running a working shop and crafting/smelting items.
    Oxygen Not Included - Similar to Don't Starve but you build a lot more in ONI. Manage and grow a space colony. Oxygen, food, water, cooling, etc.
    Infinifactory - Keph already covered this one, and it is a great puzzler till your puzzler was sore.
    City Skylines - The DLC$$ are fun but not needed. A few of the free mods though are crucial. Move It, and a traffic mgmt one for things like yield signs and "no left turns here" etc.
    Slime Rancher - The cute! Adorable overload, capture and ranch slimes.
    Frostpunk - Another colony mgmt with fun challenges and building elements.
    Kerbal Space Program - You have minions and you get to impersonate NASA with them.
    rykly18, Nickblockmaster and Kephras like this.
  5. Have you tried Rimworld btw?
    khixan and Nickblockmaster like this.
  6. You could like warframe... it’s on steam for free
  7. I have and it's amazing.
  8. I've heard minecraft is pretty good, but only if you find a good server full of great people.
  9. It is on my wishlist :D
  10. What genres do you like?
    khixan and 607 like this.
  11. 100% buy it.
    khixan likes this.
  12. seems like we dont have similar tastes but you may like (that you didnt mention);
    This War of Mine
    Scribblenauts
    Stardew Valley
    Terraria
    Cities: Skylines
    Goat Simulator?????
    Don't Starve
    (sorry if these have been mentioned)

Here are some of my personal favorites that you may enjoy as well (most are story-based / choices matter);
    Life is Strange Series (Prequel, 1, 2, Captain Spirit(Free))
    Emily is away (1(free), 2, 1 but redone (coming soonish))
    Papers, Please (unfortunately its not free anymore)
    Skyrim
    607 and khixan like this.
  13. As khixan said above, Slime Rancher 100%. I played the game for a solid 12 hours straight without realizing it. (Currently at day 140 and over 200k newbucks with the max 7ZEE club for you other ranchers)
    khixan likes this.
  14. I may not be a PC gamer, but I know good games that are on PC: (sorry for any repeats before hand) And sorry if these games don't appeal to you, i don't know what genres you like.

Skyrim (have 144 hours)
    Slime Rancher
    Rainbow Six Siege
    Bioshock infinite (hard to explain the plot but a shooter that incorporates a lot of cool elements)
    Shadow of War (Game set in the LOTR universe which is very fun and has a great combat system)
    Satisfactory (an open world factory building game that is satisfying)
    Far Cry 3,4 or 5(In 5 I have 130 hours)
    Sea of Theives (Pirate open world game that is very fun if you have friends to play with Not sure if it's on steam)
    khixan and fluffinator09 like this.