Anti-griefing tool

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by shavingfoam, Oct 30, 2012.

1. I have sent you a PM about the logo
    shavingfoam likes this.
  2. Thanks, got it.
  3. New logo added. Also added a "loading" image for when you do a search.
  4. Came in handy finding a place I was yesterday. I didn't think I'd want to go back so I didn't make a waypoint on Rei's, it's definitely not just handy for grief cases.
    shavingfoam likes this.
  5. wow this sounds so cool i might try it WELL DONE
    shavingfoam likes this.
  6. Quick update: EMC Investigator has been updated to support the new wasteland worlds. Of course, you should never build in the wasteland, but it's there in case anyone needs it.
  7. Really glad you bumped this, I'll definitely be using it
  8. Just deployed a few more changes:
    • Added a date/time picker control (finally).
    • Tweaked the way that the "end" date is calculated. If you enter an end date that either (a) is lacking a time component or (b) has a time of "00:00" (midnight), it will include that entire day inside of the date range. For example, entering a date range of "2013-05-30 02:00" to "2013-05-31 00:00" will include all readings after May 30 at 2:00 and before June 1 (before, it would have excluded the readings from May 31).
  9. Hey, any chance of this tool being up and working again soon? someone greif me and my friends has a outpost in the wilds and someone greifed, we would liek to find out who and bring them to justice.
  10. You could also PM a staff member and let them know until the tool is back up. They're able to see Hidden players whereas this isn't. If you can give them the coords they can look up stuff.
    Pab10S likes this.
  11. Griefer is enjoying a nice long permaban. :)
    Tuqueque, mba2012, hoi and 2 others like this.
  12. Back up! :D

But yeah, you should always contact a mod if you've been griefed. :)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. I hate griefers. I had to battle a giant zombie in a griefed area. It was terrible...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  14. Yay! Let's stop griefers! Cause I helped battle that giant zombie in a griefed area with panda, and it was terrible for sure!
  15. What do you mean by "griefed area"?
    A part of a base / outpost / building that was demaged with intention to steal and/or aggrieve or something else?
  16. Most likely an area that looks like it does right outside the protected spawn. On SMP2 there was one that got stuck in some giant holes someone dug in the desert/creepers blew up and it would suck you in and kill you. It was hard to get my stuff back. BigDavie had to grab it cause I just kept dying.
  17. Bump, this is a good service that seems to be well developed :)
  18. Might want to say that EMC is copyrighted by Starlis LLC and not kalland labs. That is important legal info.
  19. But people can hide from live map
    wisepsn likes this.
  20. Thanks. :)

Yeah, I need to change that. >.<

This is very true. Hidden players will not be picked up by this tool.
    mba2012 and 607 like this.