[Animation Project] Colours of EMC!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Caeyde, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Nope, this
  2. Hello. Lehmaqr here. My skin is a Space Core. I need you to judge which color it would fall into based on the information. The head is white, body is just to fill the space really. The eye is what identifies which core and it is yellow (I think it should actually be orange but my skin is yellow) . The body is black. Now whatever color that fits into in your eyes is fine. With white or yellow, the head would probably be preferred if or when the skin is showed.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  3. Bump!
    Hopefully starting this soon-ish
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  4. Bump
    If you know any people who have skins of any of the required colours can you let me know?
    Thanks!
    Palmsugar likes this.
  5. So I was just looking at Dwight and he's pretty red :p If you need someone for that
    Edit: And penfoldex was pretty yellow last time I saw him.
  6. <-- ING: B4dman5imon
    I'll let you make a decision on where I fit in, If i do at all...
    AliceF3 likes this.
  7. I probably will be red
    Red.
    IGN:collect12
    AliceF3 likes this.
  8. Can we use alts? Or no..?
    princebee likes this.
  9. Not sure:
    AliceF3 likes this.
  10. Thanks guys :p
    I may not be able to get you in one colour though, so I may have to put you in the rainbow part or something >.<'
  11. I would love to tak part in this project, here is my skin. I guess I would be blue :)

Attached Files:

OrangeDuck607 and AliceF3 like this.
  12. Putting this on hold slightly until I've finished something else
    Starting it after that though, if you want to be in this I'd post asap
    sonicol1 and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  13. OrangeDuck607 and AliceF3 like this.
  14. ( This thread is very old, and in most cases it is rude to "bump" it again.
    Consider starting a new thread instead. No. It's my thread c: )

I haven't forgotten about this, even though I haven't mentioned it in a long time -w-''
    I have 2-3 "more important" projects to finish then this will be my main priority
    Palmsugar likes this.
  15. IGN : sambish20
    Colour : Green
    OrangeDuck607 and AliceF3 like this.
  16. Bump?
    I need someone for grey!
    Don't reply with any different colours, you won't be added. I just need someone for grey!
  17. Still needs people for grey!!
  18. Wow. How am I just seeing this. Good to know i got added anyways. I have alts of dif colors too if needed, but no greys unfortunately....monochrome krysyy...seems like it needs to be a thing now...