Animals, eggs, and other updates

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by JustinGuy, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Very excited, as always.
  2. LIVE IT, LOVE IT, WORSHIP IT!
  3. Hey! I'm no cattle rustler.
  4. Or do /iteminfo :p
    NurglesRott likes this.
  5. Wow this is why I love EMC. It is unique with updates that make me excited. Btw Justin you spelled baby wrong unless thats oneway of spelling it. Also would eggification only work on your res because I dont want people stealing my animals.
    d1223m likes this.
  6. What we need are penguins! Penguins spawning in tundra and taiga would be sweet!
    iinsaneoj and nab27 like this.
  7. Good catch on the spelling error. Also of course eggification can not be used to steal animals on others lots ;)
  8. Can it be used in public places in town to recapture escapees, or do we still use wheat for that?
  9. What an awesome update, Justin. You are a legend. I no longeinhale to sit in my res and see someone precariously walking some sheep down the road. Although that always did look pretty funny xD No we can all be like wizards and wave our magic stick.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  10. At this time it can not be used in public places in Town, you would have to use wheat to get it on a lot you have perms on.
  11. So in wich servers is this working now?
    And wat perms wil u need to eggify a animal?(use,build?)
    Will this be possible on other mobs such as hostile and passive?
    When we use this in the wild will there be like a warning saying r u sure?(Cause i donĀ“t want to accidentally eggify animals
  12. can you sell them on different servers? like buy it on smp1 but sell on smp5?????
  13. One question, how do you enchant the stick, through an enchant table? I haven't gotten on with it yet ......
  14. Sorry didnt mean that to be confusing, you don't enchant it, a normal stick works, I was just trying to be creative with the story :)
    twinchicken86 and Makrom1 like this.
  15. Oooooh ok thanks :)
  16. Awesome! Thats why i love this server! Is just perfect!
    Thank you so much for it!
  17. I believe holding the item and typing /iteminfo will give you the item ID to put on the last line of the shop sign.
  18. Does that mean you can make snow golems now?????
  19. Oh yeah! Speaking of snow golems, when are going to allow it on our res's! That would be a GREAT addition to this update or a future one.
    twinchicken86 likes this.
  20. Hooray! This is fantastic! I was wondering myself why eggs weren't in the game yet, but this is utterly amazing! Great job EMC! Long live the empire, and the new baby animals now soon to spring up!!!

-TofuZomg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.