And the Oscar goes to...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BenCannoli, Feb 29, 2016.

?

Leonardo DiCaprio

Leonardo DiCaprio 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Leonardo DiCaprio 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Leonardo DiCaprio 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Leonardo DiCaprio 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Leonardo DiCaprio? 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Leonardo DiCaprio 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! LEONARDO DICAPRIO FINALLY WON THE OSCAR FOR BEST ACTOR!

=============================
    After 5 nominations, Leonardo DiCaprio finally got his first Oscar for Best Actor. At least no more memes making fun of him anymore.

DiCaprio got the Statue for your performance on "The Revenant", directed by the mexican Alejandro González Iñarritu. On the movie he interpretates the american explorer Hugh Glass, that on the 19th Century was left to die by your companions and had to fight to survive. A pretty nice story!

On his speech, he defended the nature preservation and the fight against climate changes. He also thanked Tom Hardy, his scene companion and nominated for the supporting actor. He is such a nice guy isn't he?

2. I had a feeling he'd get one this year. I don't know why.
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  3. Nice!
    I've seen that guy before, he was quite great in the Titanic!
  4. *Keeps refreshing social media*
    Yass!
  5. And this year's Oscar winner is... Miss Colombia!

What's that? DiCaprio? Surely that's a mistake- Oh, fine.

Whoops, scratch that. It's Leonardo DiCaprio! Sit down, Colombia, the man's waited through five nominations for this.
  6. Leonardo DiCaprio actually won. Well I wish I didn't miss the oscars this year because that's a miracle.
  7. It was bound to happen. If you didn't watch the Oscars, Chris Rock hosted them and there were ZERO black cast/crew nominees (The Weekend was up for best song in a movie, but still) for anything... none. Anywasys, Leo's been working towards getting an Oscar and I'm kind of relieved but I knew it would happen this year. Revenent was too good of a movie with an amazing supporting actor (Tom Hardy).

However... Fury Road won everything else...
  8. RIP in Oscars, no more Leo Oscar memes
    FoxyRavenger and mercenaries2009 like this.
  9. If some people noticed that the first video was unavailable, it was because these videos have been took down because of the copyright. I finally found a video that won't have that problem anymore, so long story short, don't worry people, now that video won't be took down. I just found one that has all the copyrights.

So, enjoy Leonardo DiCaprio.
    technoLova likes this.