[AMA] Why Not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rhyblet, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Bandwagon time!

I'm Rhy. I've been part of EMC for the past 7 years, and I'm currently the 6th (soon to be 5th, watch yo back synth_apparition) highest posting member on the forums.

Now that you know who I am, hmu with y'all's questions! To keep things interesting, I won't put any restrictions on the questions you ask. If I don't feel comfortable with a question, I'll say so, but don't let that keep you from asking.

Have at it.

*gestures wildly at the response section of the thread*
    Jaqque_r0x, liamwill and MoreMoople like this.
  2. No.
  3. Pineapple on pizza?
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  4. If you got paid 1 million dollars but you had to flee the country forever, would you do it? And if so where would you go?
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  5. Squids?
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  6. Obviously, there's no other way to eat pizza.
    I probably would, just because the million would overcompensate for the inconvenience of having to leave. As for where I would go, probably the southern part of British Columbia.
    Squids.
    fBuilderS and Jay2a like this.
  7. What did you do, Rhy?
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  8. I didn't like this post jsut because of that.

What's your favourite colour?

What's your favourite block?

Do you play any other games other than Minecraft?

What do you imagine my IRL first name to be?
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  9. You're posting an AMA too? Wow, it's spreading. lol
    Jaqque_r0x and Sprhyngtime like this.
  10. Honestly, what didn't I do?
    Favorite color is either purple or some extremely-dark-almost-purple-ish-burgundy-crimson shade of red.
    Favorite block is probably either oak/spruce leaves, ferns, or some green decoration block (not glazed terracotta though. Yuck).
    I doooooo! I frequently play Stardew Valley and Civ V with others, but GRIS is one of my personal favorites.
    I imagine you to be a Cassie.
    Yes, I am. Bandwagons are fun. :p
    Jaqque_r0x likes this.