[AMA & Rant] 300 days of Empire Minecraft...

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ShelLuser, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Wait, those shrubberies are actually worth something now? Darn, another missed opportunity ;)
    607 and Dufne like this.
  2. Happy 300 days Shel! :) I'll take number 21 if possible - as for a question, do you have a favourite car, and if so, what is it? :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. The giveaway has already ended =P
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  4. *looks at end of previous page* You are very correct! My bad, I only read through the original post so didn't see :p Cheers Dufne :)
    ShelLuser, 607 and Dufne like this.
  5. For reasons shared above this won't really work. And why am I not surprised to see you ask about cars? ;)

I do have a favourite means of transportation, it's called the Honda ST1300 Pan European. Whoops, sorry: it's missing 2 wheels :)

There is a 2cv (Citroën) in the parking lot registered to my name, and I love that car, but my passion lies with motorcycles and scooters. Driving 2 wheels really gets you a true feel of what traffic is all about. You guys get into an industrial area and well, get into it. Us motor cyclists can smell it long before you guys even seen where you headed into.

And scooters (in German: Mopeds) for the win too. Especially here in Holland. We've been to locations where we could simply stop and enjoy the view on a bridge which was something totally impossible if you'd been riding a bike or driving a car.

(for my fellow Dutchies: Van Brienoord brug ring any bells? That one, right ;) )

Oh my, that look on my neighbors face when I stepped on my scooter with my motor suit on :p

Alas... sorry, no favorite cars. Then again.. I suppose the 2cv.
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  6. I'm sorry, I was mistaken >.< I think it's good that you won, though!
    Dufne and ShelLuser like this.