[AMA Raffle] 100 lovely days

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Chizmaro, Jan 18, 2014.

?

What do you know me as?

Poll closed Jan 23, 2014.
Horse shop 1 vote(s) 3.6%
Random bear in suit 9 vote(s) 32.1%
Active forum member 12 vote(s) 42.9%
Other(Say in comments) 6 vote(s) 21.4%
  1. Is this your question for entry?
    And I have a wide variety of animals I like, I love them all! But bears and dogs are the two animals I know very well.
  2. My pizza hut one was for entry this one was for laughs.
  3. Too many people :p
  4. Will you come pickup materials to go build the obsidian generator? 100 days for the win :p
  5. What is your favourite beverage? Also, when did you start playing Minecraft?
  6. Are you a member on any wild outposts?
  7. Haha, today or tomorrow, I've been busy with midterms, but I will get it done asap

Hmm, I'm always down for orange juice or Dr.Pepper(Or Dr.Pepper like sodas)
    I started playing roughly 1.7, been playing for years and loving every day of it

Yeah I co-own http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-underground-city.33273/ and thats the main one I use
  8. shrek 1 or 2?
  9. Both D:
    That made me die with laughter
  10. Congratulations on 100 days!
    Does the duck favour your interest? :D
  11. OMG! You win a temporary servant for 48 hours? Best. Prize. Ever!
    My (two) questions...
    1. Why did you switch to Chizmaro rather than Tori?
    2. How do you feel about doing incredibly stupid tasks just for my amusement, such as finding cows, killing them, and burning the drops? :p Not that I would do that...
  12. Duck sauce or pet ducks? If so, both, I love chinese food, and I love animals :D

I thought it'll make emc a little boring :) But there will some print I will discuss with winner.
    1. I changed because ToriDesu was a ex-friend's account with bans, a non-changeble skin, and just that was my past, I wanted to move on. So I got minecraft for christmas after asking for three years, got supporter, and decided to redo my shop and make multiple horse malls and another secret project ;)
    2. I would do it as long as I had you as someone to talk to, I don't like being lonely doing weird things
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  13. Bump before sleep (One hour early, sorry.)
  14. What nation do you and your patriotism reside in?
  15. How have you benn? I remember you from the forums,that horse armour auction, and smp1 player..
  16. America, born here and never went anywhere outside US

I've been not online lately due to midterms D: