[AMA] Hey All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EnderMagic1, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Hey Empire!

It's me again. :p Anyone still remember me? Recently, I've been playing some other MC servers during my free time and wanted to check-in with EMC. Anything happen with in-game updates? Can't wait to see and meet all these new faces.

- See ya ;)
  2. I remember you :) Looking forward to seeing you around, if you see me on then come have a chat :p
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  3. Heya EnderMagic! :) It's been a while, haha. Hope you've been having a good time :D
    EnderMagic1, fBuilderS and 607 like this.
  4. Welcome back Ender :)
    EnderMagic1 and fBuilderS like this.
  5. Buuuudd
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  6. Sorry, but who are u again? :p Oh and btw if u had a previous username maybe just re-introduce urself again xD
  7. Yo Ender, Welcome back
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  8. Welcome back :)
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  9. We missed you and your art! Welcome back! :)
    Kryarias and EnderMagic1 like this.
  10. Welcome back!
    I still remember you :p
    EnderMagic1 and 607 like this.
  11. Hey, nice to hear from you. :)
    Have you done any exceedingly cool renders? ;)
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  12. Yes! A question ;)

I actually had an entire batch of wallpapers for Season 3. You were included in one of them. Just recently, I looked back at them and was like, "These are trash." Only one survived; the others didn't make it. :D So, I'm designing new ones lol. I'm planning to include more EMC-related things like custom mobs and promo items.
    607, khixan and MoreMoople like this.
  13. I'm FoxyRavenger, well used to be. Currently trying to stay away from forums to make EMC "fresh". I might order something if you start up your service again ;)
    607 likes this.
  14. Oh my god Ender, long time no see, sweet Jesus how long has it been? Welcome back man, hope everything is doing great on your end.
  15. Hello Ender! :p Welcome back buddy!
  16. I honestly didn't realise this was an AMA, I just asked the question because I was wondering. :p
  17. Multiple years actually. :p Its been great- school's going well, starting the college application process soon :0
    607 likes this.