AMA + Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by WayneKramer, Jul 30, 2017.

1. I feel like giving away some stuff....

1,000 rupees to anyone asking me a question
    + 1,000 rupees if I think your question is interesting

5,000 rupees if you post a photo of yourself with your pet
    + 1,000 rupees if it's a dog

If you post a number between 1 and 1,337 I will give 20,000 rupees to whoever gets closest to the number in my head right now. Bonus 5,000 rupees if you guess the exact number. Only one number per player.
  2. That's awesome :)
    Question is what is your favorite Avatar show Last Airbender or Legend of Korra?
    And my number is off my comfort zone but 937?
  3. I will select 999 then

And my qustion would be do uou then have a dog of your own and which breed is he or she and why did you select that particular breed if in fact you made the selection and what name was it given?
    Btw i do have a dog but no fotos being posted so sorry.... ;) too scary. I mean me... our boxer is a sweetheart ...

And of course q.2
    "Dis yor dawg byte? "
  4. Ill take 753!
    Who is someone you admire and strive to be like?
  5. I've actually never seen any of the Avatar shows or the movie(s). In fact I have really never watched any sort of anime and that includes the Pokemon tv shows or movies.

I do have a dog, three dogs in fact. I only know the breed of one and that's an English Bulldog. The other two dogs are rescues. Their names are Charlie, Remi, and Maggie (aka Piggers).

Thich Nhat Hanh fo' sho.
  6. I have 2 questions...
    If you could add any animal to MC, what would it be?
    What is the funniest thing you have seen on EMC?

I'll go with number 701 please :D

(Also, I might post a picture of my dog tomorrow... we'll see...)
  7. I'd add cockroaches and they would naturally spawn in huge packs and annoy the hell out of you

the forum
  8. Well thank you for doing this.
    My question is what was the first build you did on emc?
    Number I will take is 7.
  9. the first build I remember was the mall I had. it was on SMP9 and it was pretty successful, managed to make my first million rupees there.
  10. How did you find EMC? Ill take 666 ;)
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  11. Q: What is the most absurdly crazy book you have ever read? (e.g contains weird plot twists, strange scenes ect)
    Q: (if you don't read a lot) If you could change minecraft so that it looks more realistic, would you? or would you keep it the way it is?
    How about 34 :)
  12. Sooo, I don't know how this works but TheFroon and I both are owners of Koda and I haven't posted a photo of him....