[AMA + Giveaway] 1 Year Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ThaKloned, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Purple Aikar Head. Prob my most valuable.
  2. Happy one year! What is your avatar? And what is your fave vid game?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. Power Armor mask from Fallout. Fav. game atm is Fallout 4. All time GTA San Andreas.
  4. Do you prefer shrek 1 or 2?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. Shrek 1 all day :D
  6. What is the most fun you've ever had on EMC! :D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. How do you like dem apples?
  8. Firefloor for sure :p
  9. My question:
    Have people asked the question you want them to ask yet?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. That is the question :p
    SteamingFire likes this.
  11. Wow, congrats. I would like to know what is your favourite thing on EMC you have ever done. Built something, made a friend, could even be that RainbowChin thing. What was that about anyways? xD
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. My first time playing UHC, I was put on chin's team. We kind of got separated from the rest of the team. We were underground and I think we needed wood so we started digging up to get to the trees. A few seconds later (above ground) I was just turning around to look for Chin and a creeper has charging at him to give him a hug or something. Then there were Chin pieces all over. :p

To you question my most favorite thing I've done on EMC was building my outpost. I love living in the wild and 'living off the land' (farms) :D
  13. Not sure if someone's asked this already, but...
    1. What's your favorite biome?
    If someone already asked that one, I have a situation...
    2. Everything you own is about to get reset. However, you can use your /vault to keep whatever you want safe. How many rupees would it cost to get you to do this?
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. What would you do if I threw a balloon at you? :D
    Someone has yet to answer this correctly :c
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. I shall answer both :p
    1. Swamp. Holds witch huts, slimes spawn and sometimes very little land for mobs to spawn on.
    2. None. I have 10 vaults and it fits all my promos with room to spare. (I keep nothing in my vaults :p)

I would laugh at it goes no where but up! :p