[AMA] CarFryer's New Years AMA Thread

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CarFryer, Dec 26, 2018.

?

Have you heard of my art commissions thread and/or my YouTube channel?

Yes, I've heard of both 6 vote(s) 54.5%
Only the art commissions thread 4 vote(s) 36.4%
Only the YouTube channel 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wait whaaaaaat?! 1 vote(s) 9.1%
  1. Hey everyone! :D

I know New Years is still a few days off, but I felt like making an AMA thread to celebrate and because why not :p DISCLAIMER: I may not answer your question if it is too personal

Enjoy!
    SkeleTin007, top_benny and MoreMoople like this.
  2. Woot! :D
    What is your favorite thing that you have built? Also, what are your top 3 favorite foods? :)

What is your favorite thing about EMC? If you could change one thing about EMC to make it better, what would you change?
    CarFryer and top_benny like this.
  3. My favorite thing that I've built has got to be the huge stronghold I am still working on :D I think I've posted pictures of it before, but I'm not sure. (I might post some screenshots of it later :p)

I'm not sure if I would be able to decide on a top 3, as it would be a very tough choice :p I love anything with a lot of sugar in it, and also things like pasta, pork chops, and hamburgers!

My favorite thing about EMC is definitely the amazing community :D If I could change one thing about EMC, I would add more in-game events and bring back the Something Fishy events, I loved those!
    Raaynn, MoreMoople and top_benny like this.
  4. top favorite things about waffles?(no way this can be to personal)

Second, favourite thing about EMC staff?

And third why do you like mincraft as much as waffles?

And CarFryer you bring out the best in everyone I’m glad to be part of the same community as you!
    MoreMoople and CarFryer like this.
  5. Thanks! I'm glad you're a part of the community as well, Benny :D

I love waffles, especially with whipped cream and chocolate chips on top! I don't know why I like them so much, they just taste really good :p

My favorite thing about EMC staff is that they're so supportive :D

I like Minecraft because of all the amazing friends I have made since I started playing, and because I love to build!

I just noticed my tendency to use (and maybe overuse) the :D and :p emojis
    top_benny and MoreMoople like this.
  6. Awesome, I love these types of threads! :D

I'll keep mine very short and to-the-point:

Would you like to go mining with me again in the future?
    CarFryer likes this.
  7. Of course! I had a lot of fun last time :D
  8. Hi :D
    Will you make me free art? <3
    top_benny, CarFryer and Spherestar like this.

9. Sorry about that :p
  10. Beautiful, thank you <3
    CarFryer likes this.
  11. Hey Car will you be willing to do some builds for me if I pay you?
  12. 1)
    Old Default Minecraft textures or the New Default textures with a few tweaks?
    -- Despite my long-time familiarity with the old textures, I really appreciate this new professionalized look for Minecraft. It sparked me to learn a lot about pixel art and even design my own textures.

2)
    Do you want to create more videos of you playing on Empire Minecraft?

3)
    What is one of your least favorite MC building blocks to use?
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.

13. Hmmm... it depends which block textures you're talking about. I personally can't stand the way glass blocks and mossy cobblestone currently looks in Minecraft, so I'm excited for the new textures for those blocks to be released. For the rest of the blocks though, I prefer the old textures, as they have been present since the game was first released.

Definitely! :D I don't know what I would record though... Maybe tonight's Miner Mania event hehehe (it depends)

Probably concrete, concrete powder, and mossy cobble. I don't like using concrete because many of the blocks are extremely bright and therefore hard to find matching blocks for. Concrete powder is annoying because it is one of the few blocks in Minecraft that obeys gravity, and because I rarely find uses for it. As I mentioned before, I really don't like the current texture of mossy cobblestone (which annoys me because I'm currently working on a building project that requires a lot of it) but this will change in 1.14 :D
    MoreMoople and ForeverMaster like this.
  14. Of course! :D What is it that you'd like me to build?
  15. Soda or pop?
    (I say pop, but I learned from some American friends that "pop" is a no-no in the US :p)
  16. I've personally always said "pop" :p
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  17. i kNoW rIGhT??
    Where I live, soda beverages come in glass bottles and are extremely expensive, but you occasionally see companies label themselves with soda instead of pop :p
  18. Yes! More Fishy events!!

So Inquiring minds need to know... what is your favorite Car?

Ps. In the US they used to say SodaPop.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  19. My favorite events have always been Miner Mania, Harvest Day, and Something Fishy :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  20. Promos Yes or No?