[AMA] Ask Moople Anything! =D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MoreMoople, Dec 1, 2017.

1. If I were.... Would I tell tell anyone?
    o.o
    *Coughs* *looks away* nothing.... Hehe...
    We3_MPO likes this.
  2. Are you secretly a squirrel?
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  3. I've seen her paws, very hairy for a human...
    MoreMoople likes this.
  4. *Hides bushy tail* who are you accusing of being a squirrel!? *Squeaks*
    We3_MPO and _Bunni__ like this.
  5. Bump! Keep the questions coming! =D
    We3_MPO likes this.
  6. I hadn't seen this thread before! :o
    And then I found it while looking at your profile, while it's also on the front page... :p
    So perhaps I did see it, but overlooked it somehow. :oops:

Hm... how old are you? I wonder whether you'll answer that... I also feel like I might know already from another occasion, but I don't have any memories of it besides that feeling. :p
    Why would EMC not count? I'm especially curious because you actually added 'of course'. :p
    And now, to think of another question for MoreMoople... oh! I almost forgot! Have you seen the book about Mooples? I was Googling as I wondered if it actually meant anything, and came across a preview. :p It seems cute! The art is better than the text is, though... :p The way it is written, I keep thinking "Does this rhyme or something?" but it never does.
    We3_MPO, MoreMoople and ShelLuser like this.
  7. ^^^ What 607 said ;)

First of: congrats on 1000 days. How time flies eh? ;)

Then a question... hmm, now I know why I often don't really mess with these AMA's, BUT... I got one:

Is there a project on the Empire (any kind) of which you're most proud off? And if so: why is that? (got pictures? ;)).
    We3_MPO, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  8. Haha, it happens! I am 14 years old =)
    I have not seen a book about Mooples! Sounds cool, haha.
    Thanks! Time really does fly! As of right now, I am proud of the castle that I am building on smp3! (Will try to upload pictures later!) If you want to check it out in game though, it is at /v +Moople. I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm sure I'll get it done sometime!
    Background on the castle:
    In 7th grade, I decided that I would write a book. As of now, I've honestly only written a paragraph.... But the Castle in the book is called "Castle Magonova". If I ever get more of it done, I will post some of the story on here. =)
    We3_MPO, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  9. *runs into thread* BUMP (ouch)
    We3_MPO likes this.
  10. When are you going to bid on my emerald auction? ;3
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. Hmm.... I don't ever bid on any auctions. Don't expect me to bid. =P
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  12. *pokes thread* bump! Any other questions? =)
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  13. What's the cat in your profile picture?
    Why are you following me?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  14. If you could derp, what would you derp?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  15. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, and you could choose any 2 EMC staff members to be stuck there with you, who would you choose and why?
  16. I'm not one to bump old threads, but We3 just liked my post and I realized that you never answered these last few questions Moople! :eek:

With my powers of posting nonsense stuff, I resurrect this thread in order to force the Moople to answer MoreQuestions!
    607, We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  17. WOAH, didn't even realize there was more questions :eek:
    Sorry for the late response hahaha. I would choose.... Toade because I feel like he would know stuff that would help keep us alive, and he's a wonderful friend with a positive attitude =D
    Hrmm.... Tough choice here... Probably Sazukemono, because she's very kind and would probably keep us motivated.
    I'm... Honestly not sure...
    If I remember right back to what my profile picture was when you asked this, it was my cat Orlando. I nicknamed him "MoreMoo" when I was 3 years old, and.. well, it stuck! =D

Still open to more questions if anyone has any, haha. =)
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  18. What is the meaning of life?
    How many cats does it take to eat a taco?
    Why can’t I see my invisible sandwich?
    When will pizza take over the world?
    Where is the biggest steakhouse on the planet?
    (Only the best questions for moople :D)
    We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  19. 1.The meaning of life is either waffles or 42
    2. it takes 1 cat to eat a taco
    3. you can't see your invisible sandwich because JD put a magic spell on it
    4. pizza will take over the world when we let it
    5. I have no idea where that is, but I'm sure Google would be happy to answer it for you. ;)
    =D