[AMA] Ask Moople Anything! =D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MoreMoople, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Ask Moople Anything!
    Wow, time flies! I will have been on EMC for 1000 days this December. It has been an amazing 1k days, and I hope to stay for at least 1k more!

Thank you EMC community for always being there, and being kind and inspiring. :D

As the title implies, go ahead and ask me anything! There is no limit on how many questions you can ask, and if I do not feel comfortable answering your question, I will simply inform you of that decision.
    SkeleTin007, ShelLuser, 607 and 6 others like this.
  2. dang 1k days! time does fly hard to believe its been nearly 300 days since mine lol.
    My question for you... if you could go anywhere in the world for a week where would u go and why? :D
    ShelLuser, 607, We3_MPO and 2 others like this.
  3. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? Also, in your opinion, what would greatly improve EMC the most? Finally, why you so awesome?
    607, We3_MPO, JohnKid and 1 other person like this.
  4. Why the name 'Moople'?
  5. How many more mooples are there?
    We3_MPO, JohnKid and MoreMoople like this.
  6. What flavor of Moople are you?
  7. Ooh.... That's a tough one! I'm honestly not sure, but I love Michigan and always appreciate getting to spend more time there! As to why, I have family there, and I also like the weather and lakes in Michigan! =)
    Well.... I would be a strange mutation of a cat, bird, fish, and unicorn! *Insert deep sounding reasons here* jkjk, I just like all of them! =D
    I'll get back to you on that second question... Takes a bit more thought hehe. And 3rd, aww thanks! =D it's probably because I'm surrounded by awesome people like you!!
    Well, when I was 3 years old, I got a cat named "Orlando" (after the actor Orlando Bloom). I somehow came up with the nickname "MoreMoo" for him and it stuck. Over the years, it transitioned to "MoreMoople" simply because it's a fun name! =)
    ShelLuser, 607, khixan and 2 others like this.
  8. Let's see... Depends on exactly how you mean that.
    I have accounts on multiple other things, ranging from typing websites to scratch.mit.edu and more!
    I have no alts, but I have seen a LessMoople running around lately.... =O
    Hmm.... I'm the best waffle topper, Moople Syrup! So my answer to that is: sweet! =D
    We3_MPO, ShelLuser, khixan and 3 others like this.
  9. that would be me alt :)
    We3_MPO and JohnKid like this.
  10. that would be me :)
    ShelLuser, 607, We3_MPO and 1 other person like this.
  11. So you ARE CinemaSins's alt, like I initially thought. (Sorry if you wanted it to be a secret, but most ppl probably assumed that anyways.)

But seriously, MoreMoople, I have four questions:
    1. What are your favorite and least favorite seasons, and why?
    2. What are you favorite and least favorite Minecraft biomes, and why?
    3. What do you enjoy the most IRL (not counting EMC of course, but other games would count)?
    4. What do you enjoy the most about gaming?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. 1. Winter is my favorite season, because I love cold weather and snow!
    2. I really like mountains and dark oak forests in Minecraft. Mountains are fun to climb, and dark oak forests are pretty.
    3. Woah .. what is this real life you speak of? :confused: hmm.. irl I enjoy attempting programming, art, and getting lost in thought (I do that frequently, and it makes speaking to me ineffective) =)
    4. Gaming overall, I like using my imagination to "visit" extraordinary places. Really the only games I play are Minecraft and the same games that I played 10 years ago. On EMC specifically, helping people is my favorite thing. =)
    607 and We3_MPO like this.
  13. Then good for you about the seasons. I like when it's a bit cold (I'm severely arachnophobic and ophiophobic, which are the fears of spiders and snakes respectively), but I don't want it very cold unless it snows (although I love snow!). Plus it's December, so unless you live in South America, Oceania, or Antarctica, it is Winter now (the latter is pretty much in a perpetual Winter though).

In question 2, you didn't answer any least favorites. Is it that you don't have any or prefer not to answer?

I sometimes like using my imagination to "visit" extraordinary places too. Speaking of that, something that many people can't do that autistic people can do is actually picture something in their mind without seeing it (I've done that a lot, and it makes gaming, movies/videos/cartoons, and art even more fun for me).
    MoreMoople likes this.
  14. Oh "moopsy Daisy"! As for least favorite biomes... I don't really have a least favorite.
    CinemaSins and We3_MPO like this.
  15. Hmm..... That's a tricky question ya got there sir. I'd have to say... EMC is wonderful just the way it is! There are little things that I can think of that would make it better, but none of them are really better than the rest. To me, the best part of EMC is the community: we can all choose to play a part in it, and some people do more for it than others. My answer to this question (replying at midnight) is simply: old players continuing to do wonderful things, and new players bringing in new ideas and actions. That is really what will forever continue to improve the part of EMC that I find important. (Might rephrase that later... I'm a bit out of it right now haha)
    607, Eviltoade, We3_MPO and 2 others like this.
  16. I didn't want it to be secret lol
    We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  17. *runs into thread* Bump!
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  18. So i see moremoople and lessmoople... but whatever happened to just moople?
    We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  19. Are you mewps?
    FadedMartian, We3_MPO and MoreMoople like this.
  20. We don't talk about MediumMoople. *looks over at locked door to hell*
    We3_MPO, NDubb424, MoreMoople and 2 others like this.