[AMA] Ask Moople Anything - 2020

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MoreMoople, Mar 2, 2020.

?

Fire?

FIRE! 10 vote(s) 38.5%
Fiyahhhhh! 9 vote(s) 34.6%
More fire! 8 vote(s) 30.8%
No!! No more fire, we're all good here, definitely 4 vote(s) 15.4%
FireFrog! *ribbit* 10 vote(s) 38.5%
🔥 16 vote(s) 61.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. That's crazy. :eek: Some more so than others. :p

Consider me surprised, it actually is usually called 'flute' in English. :p That's confusing. :p It's called 'dwarsfluit' in Dutch. :)
    That's surprising! :eek:
    I haven't had raspberries in a while! I don't recall their taste, but they are funny to eat, with their fuzzy texture and very soft structure. Googling 'cutie oranges', it seems like they are actually mandarins. :p
    MoreMoople likes this.
  2. TNT!!!! :D

*kaboooOOOOM*
  3. i recently heard a story of a college that tried to add more vegan options to their menu, they added a carrot in a hotdog bun and called it a meal.... whats your opinion on this?
    Smooshed_Potato and MoreMoople like this.
  4. An object was recently excavated near Rome. What do you think its purpose was?

(If you are not a Moople, please DM me if you think you have the answer)

NB: This is not an actual archeological find, this is a brainteaser.

Bonus question: How do you like my art? I did this in Kleki with a track pad.
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Happy Birthday!! If you were to be the president of whatever part of the Earth, where would it be? And what changes would you make there?
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  6. Hmmmm... Well, it does say "to tie horses to." That seems pretty reasonable. ;)

Beautiful art :) You should print it out and hang it in an art gallery like this banana: https://youtu.be/jp5B7llEGGQ

Ew ew ew ew ew. No. Don't ruin a perfectly good hotdog bun with a carrot! :eek: :(
    Hmmmm, I would be president of my own imaginary island: Floof Island. As president, I would build more ceramics studios, host waffle feasts, and declare independence from the rest of the imaginary universe. ;)

And yes, this is still *technically* on Earth because it's in my brain and I live on Earth. :D
  7. Yup!

squee! Then you are going to love the solution I had at the ready in case I stumped you:

KoolAid42 and MoreMoople like this.
  8. Any other questions? ;)
    607 likes this.
  9. Yes! The question that ManMirror asked on ElfinPineapple's AMA! I asked him if he was going to ask it and he said he prefers thinking of new questions, so I can ask it. ;)
    What's the oldest piece of technology you use?
    MoreMoople likes this.
  10. Questions Hmmm would you prefer Koolaid, or Caprisun xDDDD

Edit: And if you choose Caprisun you are specifically uninvited to my koolaid land,(and you will definitely totally absolutely not die) but if you choose Koolaid then you are a cannibal to my species and will die either way so choose wisely ;).
    MoreMoople likes this.
  11. Will you answer the latest questions? :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. Absolutely no clue, haha. I guess I technically use my dad's iPod from 8 or so years ago? It's been connected to his car to play music for years. :)
    I chooooose... Chocolate milk ;) But if I'm forced to choose from those two choices, I'd have to go with Caprisun. I just find the taste of Koolaid too overpowering. :(
    I was just thinking about them earlier. Yes. :)
    607 likes this.
  13. Can we make Moople host every event?
  14. :eek: *hides*
    I don't think I'd last very long hosting every event :confused:
    Nickblockmaster, 607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  15. Have you ever went scuba diving?
    Nickblockmaster, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  16. I have never been scuba diving! However, I think it would be a fun experience. :)
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  17. Lol same, not the best fan of koolaid but I do prefer koolaid over caprisun. ;)
    Nickblockmaster and MoreMoople like this.
  18. I met someone in-game today whose name is caprisunisfun. I told them about you and they said "the only way to settle this is to go to the smp6 PvP arenas" or something like that (paraphrasing)
    Nickblockmaster, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  19. Oh, that's a fun answer, actually! I'll find another recent AMA to ask it in, now, I'm quite liking this question. :p Follow-up question: do you or does someone else in your family ever add music to the iPod, or has it been the same selection for 8 years? :)
    MoreMoople likes this.