[AMA and Raffle] Brit and Panda's 700 Days

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Xinn, Feb 24, 2014.

1. I will take 8.
    Whats your favorite memory from EMC, not counting events such as drop parties, mob arena, etc.
  2. I'll take number 21 please. Congrats on 700 Pandas and Brit, so many great memories of TREES and random smp7 shenanigans. If you could turn one thing that's currently nearby to you into a living creature with eyes and a mouth, which would be your companion, what would it be and how would it behave? (i.e. A sassy lamp that likes to play hide-and-seek)
    cutejuliew and PandasEatRamen like this.
  3. Well I watched that Green is not a creative color (Dont huge me im scared) thing. So im afraid of talking object and objects coming to life, and crazy stuff will happen. >.>

But to entertain you, I would turn this Java coding book into a walking talking book that was smart and would help me with my java homework. He would be afraid of water, fire, and Anything Apple (see what I did there).
    cddm95ace likes this.
  4. 57.
    What is your favorite animal ASIDE from pandas?
  5. Dang that's hard to decide. :/. Maybe um...OH after Mojang added fireworks and EMC updated, a bunch of us stayed on for hours making and shooting off fireworks. Aikar logged in to catch a scammer and was vanished, then hid in my house and when I tossed out some firework rockets someone made without effects, suddenly my house filled with fireworks and I was like "OMG WHAT DID I DO!?" and it was Aikar trolling.

Dangit I can't think of anything. :I. I'll get back to you. Probably would be my 3ds, but I dunno how it would act xD.
  6. Um, dragons or ferrets.
  7. Dragons are not animals

an·i·mal
    a living organism that feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and nervous system and able to respond rapidly to stimuli.

A LIVING ORGANISM THEY AINT LIVING
    lameidl likes this.
  8. índice.jpg
    lameidl, cddm95ace and PandasEatRamen like this.
  9. penfoldex, lameidl and sonicol1 like this.
  10. Bump. Got both beacons and the 10K. Sorry it took so long. Last call for anyone interested before I do the random number generator and pick a winner.
  11. Number 25 and whats your favorite color
  12. Mine is Blue
  13. Purple <--- this purple, not any other kind, there can only be one
  14. 89 please :D
    Strangest question you've ever been asked?
  15. "Are you a man?"

Its just to the point I say yes then they ask why my name is britbrit and they realize they are idiots.
  16. Could i have number 7 if possible :D
    Do you watch animes, or read manga?
  17. Yes :D I mainly watch older ones though....
  18. Yes :D. Manga I have read the full Pet Shop of Horrors. I started on others and just haven't finished. Anime I have watched a few and am still working on watching some, as well as plan to watch some xD.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/PandasEatRamen

"Do you like BIG wrinkly BEAN BAGS!?"
  19. K, things kinda settled, We did the number generator on Random.org and the winner is
    Luckypat! :)

Chest set up on 14514 SMP7, Rupees paid :D
    penfoldex and Luckypat like this.
  20. I guess he was :cool: too lucky.

Badabum tsss