[AMA and Raffle] Brit and Panda's 700 Days

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Xinn, Feb 24, 2014.

1. So...Brit and I have been members for 700 days. We're pretty unprepared because well...we are kinda derp and didn't even think about it. We didn't even know if we would make it 700 days because 1. I voice my opinion, which sometimes is against a lot of things, and am surprised I am not banned 2. Brit is a sarcastic buttmunch sometimes all the time and I'm surprised she's not banned.

I found EMC by searching for Hamachi servers because our friend had us connect to his private server with Hamachi and I didn't know squat about the game. We only owned it for like a week. Brit even had to ask me like a month or so later how to make a crafting table, because like the loving older sister I am, I would make all her stuff and toss it at her. So I found some other town servers, which sucked majorly because there were no empty plots, people hadn't been on in months, there was no staff and chat was flooded with "WHO WANTS TO MARRY US!? TATORTOTSMAKEMEHOT AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED AND WE NEED A PREACHER!" and I was a bit weirded out and confused, so I kept looking until I found EMC. I joined and was pretty much silent because I am shy, yes even in games. I showed Brit and she joined, we claimed plots 14162 and 14163 on SMP7. We eventually opened up around April Fool's when Aikar and iSMOOCH disguised as dragons and I gave Aikar perms and he ripped apart the dirt on my res, then disguised as a chicken and helped me fill it back in.

Eventually we joined LLO, built cool stuff, joined Pazzo and built cool stuff, then went on to move to SMP5, then back to 7 once we returned from a hiatus because she has college and I was stuck moving around without internet. We now have the Rainbow Butte on smp6. We've made lots of friends along the way, I couldn't name all of you because I would forget and I don't want to make people feel bad :(.

We're raffling off 2 Beacons and 10K Thanks to Dwighty :3. Sorry if that's a lame prize.

Pick a Number between 1 and 100, I'll post them below \o3o/. Ask us anything yo, well..nothing against the rules or creepy.

3. Penfoldex
    7. SDOliveira
    8. RebelSpartan0826
    13. adondrabkin
    15. Chizmaro
    16. HylianNinja
    17. LuckyPat
    21. cddm95ace
    23. Defluxer
    25. Kev20022
    27. Olaf_C
    29. Hashhog3000
    33. Cchiarell6914
    37. Generalfelino015
    39. Queendiva1
    42. princebee
    47. Ark_Warrior1
    52. Dwight5273
    57. lameidl
    66. Champ4Now
    77. mman2832
    89. Qwerty189
  2. 39 not really sure of a question to ask but perhaps a compliment instead. i appreciate and praise your strong yet opinionated views here at EMC. Diversity is the key to a strong and close knit family-like community.
    britbrit3197 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  3. 1. Everyone Loves how fantastic I am
    2. I can't remember how to make everything in the game and you only made it for me because you knew i would steal yours
    3. I didn't really open up I was just silently judging all of you from afar but eventually I talked because panda became more famous than me and we couldn't have that
    4. You don't own the RB I do, i just let you make farming decisions so you feel important.
  4. Can you add a spoiler with the names and numbers listed so people know which are taken? Also, 47 and what was your best experiences on EMC so far? Seperate answers from each of you please!
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  5. Best experience for me: I use to make a lot of wool art, people would ask me to build for them too. Community was nice and everything I never required them to pay me upfront they could pay me when I was done with it.

One day someone made me create this huge wool art (won't say what it is because people may know who it is, don't even think he plays anymore) I spent a long time on this project, I used my own wool and all I got was a "It looks great"

I was so upset I just didn't want to play anymore, I had told him it would be a small price of 5k or about 5DC of wool, which for what he told me to build was really really cheap. Eventually the community figured out what happened and a lot of people came together gave me a bunch of rupees, wool, even music disc and a jukebox, and beacons.

I liked how everyone came together and tried to make it right.
    PandasEatRamen and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  6. 66, Do you all like tacos? (I can't some up with anything better to ask :/)
  7. 15
    Never seen you guys, but heard of Rainbow Brutte, what is Rainbow Brutte, and why did you make it?
  8. 17 please, congrats on 700 days!
    What would you change about emc if you wanted to?
  9. 37 plz :D, also congratz both of you by getting 700 EMC days. My question is, if you become a moderator, what will be the first thing you do as a moderator?
  10. 77 please shrek 1 or 2
  11. What did you see when your eyes were opened? 16, please.
  12. 29, please. Congrats! Is the water at the bottom of Rainbow Butte natural or man-made? Do you plan to make little caves in the sides of the cliffs for residential areas? Do boats survive the Ice-Cream Slip and Slide? Do mobs often infiltrate the Butte? How many Marlix have you had to deal with? How rainbow is the Rainbow Butte? :p
  13. Thank You :)

Added, I just didn't have a chance to earlier because the hubs called me out. Best experiences would be making friends, EMCcon that we had back a year or so ago, Events held, wild outposts joined.

I love tacos. Actually having tacos for dinner :3

We live on SMP7 and are in the wild at Rainbow Butte on smp6 and are usually always on the forums. It's a small wild outpost we made with a few friends that sits on top of a big Mesa biome with many different layers of colored clay. We decided we wanted to play survival and still be able to be in town.

People's attitudes. But I don't guess I can really change that ;). Lag, mostly things I've commented on in other threads.

I don't know outright what I would do. Probably end up called to ban someone for being a weiner/griefer etc.

I can't remember if I've seen 2. But Shrek 1 is pretty cool. :)

Depending when, like...when I was born? Probably my dad.

Natural. Most of us have built above ground, though PortalShoo2er did make a nice window in the side of a cliff beside his house, Curundu has a stilt house. Brit and Sonic have been too busy making rails for endermen to ride in xD. Boats do survive if you don't go crazy and whack the sides or the shore. It depends which kinds of mobs. Skeles, creepers, zombies and endermen love the Butte, We've dealt with a couple Marlix and at least one Momentus that I know of. Sometimes they come when I'm not on. It's very Rainbow, it has just about every color stained clay and Brit has probably almost used an entire deserts worth of colored glass on everything.

14. Yes but I love burritos even more

Rainbow Butte is our outpost on smp6, we made it because we like to do survival stuff and thought it would be a neat idea to live out in the wild.

I would add more sheep and sheep accessories.

Spawn sheep everywhere (and ban panda)

I dont know, stuff...things

All Natural. Good question/idea I will have to think on this. Yes boats survive. In the Main Butte we get maybe 1-3 mobs but not that often. So far only 1 Marlix when I have been on. The Butte is very RAINBOW
  15. 13 please. Potatos or monkeys?
  16. Potatoes. They are delicious, I have never eaten a monkey so I cannot say.
    princebee likes this.
  17. Gimmie!
  18. 42. Potatoes or Potatoes?
  19. Carrots*
    *Potatoes
  20. Persona 3 FES or Persona 4 Golden? 26...