[AMA] 5 years on EMC! Ask me anything!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Uzack, Oct 27, 2016.

1. 5 years.
    1827 days.
    43 848 hours.
    2 630 880 minutes.
    157 852 800 seconds.

It has been an amazing journey. EMC has been my go to server and always will be. It all started when I was at my grandma's house with my laptop a late October afternoon. Me and my cousin just bought Minecraft and a whole new world was waiting for us. I was checking out different servers and I stumbled upon EMC. I thought to myself: "This server looks awesome." And I turned out to be 100% correct. That was the start of an amazing era. Played everyday with my cousin on Skype. Endless wilderness runs and building in the town. It was all just plain fun!

I may not be as active as I have been earlier, but I check the website regularly and I check the server out at least once a week. Anyways I want to have a AMA and everyone who ask me a question will automatically have a ticket to the raffle of 20k rupees. (Max. 1 ticket per person.)

Thank you EMC for all of the good memories! Hopefully more to come!
  2. Hi and congrats on 5 years and my question what is your favorite EMC moment?
    Uzack likes this.
  3. Congrats!
    Do you PvP?
    Uzack likes this.
  4. Congratulations on 5 years! That is very impressive, I've nearly managed 2 so I got quite a long way to go ;)

Do you have any pictures of some of the things you and your friends did? Maybe something specifically stood out? And if there are none: is there anything which you did on the Empire of which you're you most proud off?
    Uzack likes this.
  5. Congrats on 5 years!
    Question: What do you enjoy doing on Minecraft and EMC?
    Uzack likes this.
  6. Thanks! :) My favorite EMC momemt has to be when I opened my mall. So many people came and it was a special moment. :)
  7. Thanks! Yeah me and my friend love doing PvP. The Walls was something we really liked. But I also enjoy Survival Games. :)
  8. Thanks a lot! :) Sadly I got a new computer so my pictures are on my old laptop which is broken :/ But I do have a picture from the grand opening of my mall:

Other than that me and my cousin got a really cool mining base on smp9 that is pretty cool. The thing I am most proud of has to be opening my mall I think. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. I love building! It is so relaxing and kind of soothing.
  10. Congrats on 5 years! Thats an amazing amount of time dedicated into this server.

My question would have to be: As a member of 5 years, what was your favorite Minecraft update and your favorite EMC update? Basically, what were your favorite new features that Mojang added and that EMC added to Minecraft?
    Uzack likes this.
  11. I really like that question. My favorite update is 1.3 where they added Emerald, Villager Trading, Jungle Temples and Desert Temples. I like that update because it reminds me of the summer of 12' which was the summer I played Minecraft the most. I remember that before if you updated you couldn't switch back to the older version like you can do today so my friend that lives out of town didn't know that he couldn't play EMC if he updated so he couldn't play EMC with me. :( But we played together when EMC updated as well! :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. i just started this server i play minecraft for 7-8 years now i forget the exact counting XD ive got a bad habbit of not being able tho stay long on 1 spot so yea i see alot of servers but i hope tho stay a while here i feel at home on the server and i rly like it

that aside i rly look up tho ppl who are the hard pioneers on a server so grats man:D care tho share any tips ?
    Uzack likes this.
  13. Thanks! :) The best tip I can give you is always have a goal you work towards. If it's reaching one million rupees, opening your own shop, build an awesome house and stuff like that! Hope to see you around. :)
  14. Will pick a winner November 4th.
  15. Congratulations on the 5 years!!! :)

Do you own/used to own a mall? In your profile pic, it looks like there's something. ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. Thank you! :D
    I have a mall on smp1 @ 611 which is up and running. :)
  17. Congratulations on 5 years Uzack. :) An impressive length of time. ;) What is your favorite block in minecraft?
    Uzack likes this.
  18. Thanks a lot FWRonald! :)
    I generally find the crafting table to be quite useful. ;) Other than that all of the Prismarine ones are pretty cool. :)
    TuckerAmbr and FWRonald like this.
  19. Congrats on 5 years! I hope you enjoyed you're journey with EMC and the community :D Why EMC?
    Uzack likes this.
  20. Congrats. I wish I had started 5 years ago but I hadn't even heard of minecraft 5 years ago. My question is if there are any good friends you had back then and who they were and if any are still playing? That's actually several questions but I would be interested.
    Uzack likes this.