[AMA] 3 years, 7k posts, 8k likes later...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by synth_apparition, Feb 8, 2015.

1. ...
    ;-;
    My own. :3
    Everything and nothing.
    All of them.
    Equinox_Boss and Roslyn like this.
  2. Why did you choose the name "SoulPunisher"?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Excuse me...?
  5. Congrats on 3 years Soul. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Congrats on your three year! Wow, you're old. Um... questions... As a member of the Contribution Team, how would you describe the shade of your forum title? Orange? Bronzed orange? Dark orange? Depressed tangerine? Autumn brown? Burnt umber?

Also... When you first got on the highest posting members list, do you remember which players were on there? It would be interesting to see who used to be the most active on the forums.
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
    • Bright orange.
    • Like_a_Pig was first place, JustinGuy was second, AlexChance was third, Legit was fourth, SecretAznEks (its 2AM and I can't be bothered remembering how his name is spelt :p) was fifth, Marknaijeer was sixth, nfell2009 was seventh (and, a few weeks later *I think*, was first), Dwight was eighth, IamSaj was ninth, ISMOOCH/iSmooch/iSMOOCH was tenth, somebody who I can't remember the name of was eleventh, and I was twelfth (2 months later, I was fifth) :p
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Hashhog like this.
  7. Do you like pugs? (As in the dog)
    Equinox_Boss and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. Aye. I don't think I'd ever own one though - I prefer dogs that look closer to wolves in appearance, like German Shepherds.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. In that case, you'd love a Utonagan - I used to always want one, but I don't think they'd cope very well in Australian heat :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. TIL Utonagans are an English breed so I have to get one now. ;-;
    Equinox_Boss likes this.