[AMA] 2 Years of Keeping This Secret...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShatteredPlains, Dec 4, 2016.

1. I have a big secret, and I think it's time I told you about it.

I'm an Endergirl.

There, I said it.
    I have been disguising myself as a player for 2 years now, just so I could be with you guys. As you are probably aware, most enderfolk hate people looking at them. A lot of players die to angry enderfolk. Most enderfolk are men, because that's how our species work. Most enderwoman are out in the far reaches of the end, in secret villages.
    When I turned 10, I was able to teleport to the overworld (all enderfolk can teleport, but until you're 10 or 11, you can't teleport to places you can't see). I went there straight away, and met lots of wonderful players. They were all afraid of me, because they knew looking at enderfolk was dangerous. I wanted to be friendly. Show them that I could be nice. But I couldn't help it! In my first few weeks in the overworld, I killed dozens of players. I can't exactly control myself when someone looks at me. Then, I had an idea. If I don't have direct eye contact, I don't go crazy. I could give every single player a pumpkin, but that would be a tad bit crazy. After all, there are over 100 million Minecraft players! Instead, I put on a pumpkin. It worked, but made it really hard to see. I reshaped the pumpkin, cutting eye holes at the right level and decorating it like a player head. I put it on. It worked much better! And, if I put stained glass in the eye holes, it obscured my vision enough that I didn't go crazy.
    However, an endergirl with a player head on would look bizarre, and make people avoid me even more. I completed the outfit with some clothes that covered my skin. Now I looked like a player! I could live among players, and still be myself. Today marks my 2 year anniversary in the overworld, and I don't miss the End one bit. I've visited a few times to see my family and stuff, but I love the overworld. All the beautiful pink grass! The amazing yellow sky, and the blackest snow I've ever seen (The caves are a bit on the bright side though)! So much color, especially compared to the constant gray of the End.

So, that's my story. This is the part where you ask me questions. So, ask away! This is an AMA after all.
  2. And how long have you been on exactly?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Slvr on smp8 she is an albino endermen. I am a very rare breed of enderman called endercake :p.
  4. I did bring plenty. I now have a farm set up as well! Chorus fruit is delicious, though not quite as good as the blossoms of Enders lilies. A plant that cannot be cultivated in the over world, unfortunately. They're delicious in tea! I'm sure to stop by the shop in Pillar Four whenever I'm in my native dimension to pick up some of the stuff.

Ah, yes. Albinos. I've only heard of em. Never seen one. I'll have to meet this "Slvr" some time. An endercake, now, I think you're just about the only one. Are you more sugar or more ender?
  5. Do you know what an endercake is they are a breed of endermen that can morph into other things :p but can't teleport.
    EnderMagic1 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. Oh! That's pretty neat! I guess you'd be more Ditto than Ender, then. :)
  7. No EnderCake we are a very rare breed only a hand full of us left :p cause endermen liked to eat us to get to the over world till the endportals started to pop up.
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  8. I'm saying you have properties similar to those of a particular Pokémon. That's all. I'm glad at least you managed to survive the early enderfolk! Must've been awful! Nowadays many of us are partial to cooked endermite, a fine delicacy in some parts. I'm vegan myself. Actually have a pet one! Currently disguised as a dog.
  9. Another enderman reporting in... I'm almost a 2 year oldie too =-)
    Nice to see some other enderfolk in the overworld(endergirl, endercake, albino)... I've met some more of them, but they are too shy to reveal themselves right now. :p I'm no secret; I was already an enderman-mutant. I can control my personality a bit more than you can, thats when my skelly side kicks in. But, occasionally, I do have those moments where I go hostile and rip players' heads off. Some of my skelly friends are trying to fix that right now. ;) Maybe some more meditation classes? lol. And I can still teleport. Sometimes, I love moving around and having bow wars with nuclearbobomb (no reference to the drop party xD). So, I don't know my type of enderman breed. :/ Poor Slvr, has to look at every person, while going insane at the same time :p

Were you born with an elytra on your back? Who doesn't like flying. ;)
    DrMadFate, Kytula and Evesthery like this.
  10. You look like one of the early breed of endermen that went through the portal and got fused with a mob that was near it aka the test subjects that got pushed through by the dragon.
    Gawadrolt and Evesthery like this.
  11. Oh, don't get me started! I used to want to be an ender dragon when I grew up. I once went on an adventure with my mother's borrowed elytra and some homemade levitation potions. Was quickly stopped at the next end city over. :eek: I LOVE flying! Now that wings are allowed in the over world, I go it all the time. I'd say you're an enderskelly. A kind of Chimera, I suppose.
  12. Nah. More like a command block defect :p
    Gawadrolt, Evesthery and DrMadFate like this.
  13. Whats your double(alt) then? EnderPlant? EnderGreen-Mutant? ;)
  14. FateTheGrinch and AlftFate_ :p
    Evesthery likes this.
  15. I feel like this is an smp8 conversation ._.
    Gawadrolt, Evesthery and Kytula like this.
  16. It's kinda based off of the idea that the OP story actually happened, and it snowballed from there.
  17. *Raises hand slowly*
    Actually, I didn't grow up in the End at all. Rather, I was born in the End and a few days later, abandoned in the Overworld, and raised by skeletons. Not that I didn't get the urge to attack those that looked into my eyes, but I've learned to... curb it, you could say. I've learned that the staring thing tends to be a form of dominance - male endermen will often perform these "stare-offs" to one another that can end in hostile disputes. I've seen females get hostile, though they don't seem to only get hostile when stared at... They seem to always be somewhat hostile, no offense. :rolleyes:

I am albino, though. Strangely enough, my eyes are green instead of pink though. Generally, endermen don't much care for albinos... Albinos born in normal endermen hauntings are generally abandoned because they stick out to the Ender Dragon. And the Ender Dragon.... isn't always kind to her endermen. Or their entire hauntings.

Well, with introductions all done, hello Evesthery. I've seen you about, never really taken much of a look at you, but now I will (though not in the eyes... I see you're a female and in my experience, enderman females haven't always been quite so kind... :p ) and as for a question. Evesthery, what is it you think triggers the violent reaction in endermen from staring?
    Kytula and Evesthery like this.
  18. Glad to meet you, Slvr! I'm not really sure about your question. I think we enderfolk find it kind of threatening. We're very farmiliar with the eyes of our peers, but those of players, that dark gray... it's quite alien. The first signal of possible death. Players do have an inexplicable tendency to rip our pearls out of us, taking the lifeforce it provides as well. They seem unaware that those are our hearts, as well as the means by which we teleport. Harvesting chorus fruit is much more considerate. Anyway. I think it's somewhat ingrained into our DNA that players are dangerous.
    Kytula likes this.