Am i too old?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CPL0615, Apr 4, 2012.

1. I tend to hop around on the different servers all day. I have residences on SMP4 and Utopia, and also a shop on 7. As far as I can tell, adult players are spread all over.
  2. I enjoy the older players much more than the younger. Please dont feel out of place. A lot of the supporters are older I know, so try to get a res near them.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. Welcome CPL065! We're on the same server :) I'm 23 but still, I try to act older/my age. As far as being too old I honestly don't think so. My dad plays MMO's and Video Games, I think i got my love of them from playing his NES growing up.

I think it's all about maturity really. I would rather play with someone who will have a decent conversation and who won't spam chat like crazy but can at the same time joke and have a good time than to feel like I'm babysitting a bunch of "kids" who like shoving crayons up their noses.
  4. What's wrong with that? Crayons smell nice....
    Yukon1200 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  5. I'm 50 and I love minecraft! No bingo for me.
    ditilwick and nmanley like this.
  6. Dude im only 14 but even i'm not that low have fun and enjoy minecraft oh and welcome to the server ;)
  7. Yes… oldies are "wiser"
  8. Yes but there's always this scenario:

Anyway back on topic: Don't let jerks ruin your fun! There's always gonna be someone who will say "You're to old to be playing this game." because they just like to troll.
  9. This is turning into a "how old are you" thread. 20.
  10. I see how it is.
  11. I offered to buy you a battery!
  12. I don't think gaming should be restricted to age. :p I'm actually quite young compared to a lot of players. :D As people have stated, it's usually better to have more matured members; that way, their information can usually be much more reliable and useful. So, don't feel "too old".
  13. And I told you not to waste the time and money. I'm only pointing out that your quote is against me. xD
  14. I'm 30 and whilst I sometimes sit and watch the 'kids' yapping away in chat and wonder where the education system went wrong with some of them, generally everyone gets on with everyone else and all is good. :D
    margaritte likes this.
  15. A tip, dont play on SMP6. Alot of kids there ;)
  16. A while back we had the idea of making an adults server. However we couldn't come up with a valid way to verify ages :(
    ditilwick and PandasEatRamen like this.
  17. paypal id? its not always perfect, but its better then nothing:)